[Legion Fan Club] Legion of Super-Heroes Academy Training Week 5 (11th Month of Year 3 of Legion Club Fun) March 31st 2022

Are you ready to continue to learn how to be a hero? Welcome to Week 5 of your intense Legion of Super-Heroes Academy semester studies! Complete this week’s training, then be sure to stop by next week for the next session at Legion of Super-Heroes Academy!

Modern Age / Reboot Era :

The Legion #10 (July 2002) The Legion #10

Questions:

• Do you like the new leader announced this issue? Why or why not?
  • Does the attacking Robotican Homeworld seem like a big threat?
  • Are you shocked by the ending? Will you ever trust DnA again?
I have completed Week 5 of Legion Academy Hero Training
  • Yes I have, sir!
  • No I did not. Sir!

0 voters

Not a Legion Fan Club member yet? Crave a nifty gold ring for your icon? To join and get in on other discussions and our archives, click here: DC Community 5

Legion Clubhouse: Legion Fan Club!

Be sure to visit the [Legion Fan Club] Presents: A Panel a Day of 63 Years of Legion of Super-Heroes for your daily ray of heroic inspiration: [Legion Fan Club] Presents: A Panel a Day of 63 Years of Legion of Super-Heroes

1 Like

I - Must - Comply

2 Likes

I don’t really have an opinion on Kid Quantom as a leader as I don’t really know her. She seems responsible and intelligent.
Something that big and fast seems like a threat for sure.
I wouldn’t say I am shocked, but if the entire planet has been transformed, that is a problem.

2 Likes
  • Do you like the new leader announced this issue? Why or why not?
    I have always liked kid quantum, however I personally feel the Legion should’ve elected a more experienced leader, especially considering how political position has become and how relates to the current government.
  • Does the attacking Robotican Homeworld seem like a big threat?
    It’s a freaking planet of course it’s a Big threat.
  • Are you shocked by the ending? Will you ever trust DnA again?
    Yes, I was not expecting the planet to disappear and earth to become robotically or something similar… Time will tell as to trust.
2 Likes