Legends of Tomorrow: What Happened?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legends_of_Tomorrow

no you not, the show is garbage now but felt dope first two seasons. that bebo shit just retarded

Legends at the top of my watch list of CW DC superhero shows.

3 Likes

I still like the show, but I totally get what you’re saying. I just wish they’d get more actual DC characters on the show. With the exception of Constantine, all the new series regulars (Ava, Nora Darkh, the shape shifter woman) are all made up for the show. Why not just keep Vixen if they were going to keep the actress?

1 Like

Watched the mid season finale from last night and just as I expected, it was stupid as f*ck! I get why some people are into the show if into the sense of humor but it’s just not my type of show anymore and don’t like anybody except Mick

wasn’t enough to drop a pile elsewhere, had to necro a 3w-old thread to get the point across, huh

1 Like

I didn’t want to make a new thread. I rather post it in an old original one and some deserve to get bumped again.

Sorry if it was an issue for you or something

As for a pile somewhere else, I found that thread about the mid season after this one

When it 1st started I think the comedy was unintentional. Yes it was goofy, but, in a only when u get to know the characters type of way. I think they realized they were onto something & went for it after that. If they keep the revolving door of characters going like the 1st three seasons I think it will improve. I still agree that it’s good to have a lighter show in the arrowverse tho.

1 Like

The show’s tone was balanced well in the first two seasons. I hope it goes back to that after Crisis

1 Like

This show is just Bat-crap crazy now. It bothered me at first but now I’m just like “screw it” and know going in that it’s going to be a 45 minute trip down the rabbit hole. I guess all the time-traveling finally causes you to crack. I don’t get why Constantine is there. The character seems out of place with all the (literal) rainbows and unicorns. Maybe that’s the point. Who knows? And yeah, why get rid of Vixen if the actress isn’t leaving the show? This new character is useless and uninteresting. I’m really not liking this whole Time Bureau as a government agency thing either. I thought it was interesting that they were left out of the crossover event this year. I didn’t really miss them not being there and I’m not sure I’ll come back for the rest of the season in the spring. I like Caity Lotz and Brandon Routh, and Mick/Heatwave but I’m not really not invested in the rest of the characters.

I lost interest long ago. Sad to hear it’s gotten worse

DC’s Legend’s of Tomorrow is the same way it’s always been, there hasn’t been a down fall, in my opinion the comedy is what makes the show different from the other Arrowverse shows, and has made it a better show. Cause the Legend’s aren’t your average day serious super heroes, they aren’t even superheroes, they’re legend’s that’s why the way the show is done they are goofy. And for the people who are wondering why bring in Constantine, he’s the only who knows how to take down demons, and Charlie (played by Vixen) is an important character cause she has magic abilities, and she also knows many of the creatures or demons that escaped the prison. It is a great show since it started to now, and it’s only getting better. You shouldn’t give up on it unless you think all DC shows have to be serious.

2 Likes

As far as getting rid of Vixen, they kind of wrote themselves into a hole with that one. It was clear the only way the modern day vixen was going to not eventually be phased out of existance was if she went back to her own time. And if she stayed with Nate then she was selfish and doomed her daughter and granddaughters being born. So eventually it had to end how they did. Think they figured doing it the way they have got them to rotate a character without changing an actress. Do agree it has not been the best transition though.

2 Likes

I love legends. Best arrow verse show. I mean name an episode that did not entertain or make u laugh out loud.

1 Like

It got bad!

No, it’s rad as hell plus you got Biff “say hi to your mom for me” Tannen. Yeah maybe not for all, but it’s definitely become my favorite cw show. What can I say I enjoy a goof.