Legends of Tomorrow Watch-Along – Season 6 Premiere! Thursday, 5/6 @ 9 PM EST/6 PM PST

Welcome, Couch Club!

For five seasons they’ve been saving history from all manner of odd threats, but don’t call them heroes, because they’re something else. That’s right, the Legends of Tomorrow are back and ready to keep screwing things up for the better, causing plenty of chaos and saving the occasional timeline along the way.

This week at the #arrowverse-couch-club, we’re taking a look at the long-awaited season 6 premiere: “Ground Control to Sara Lance,” as the Legends begin the season without their captain and look to save Sara from the latest threat to the timeline: aliens! :alien:

HOW TO JOIN

• Our Watch-Along begins on Thursday, May 6th at 9 PM EST/6 PM PST :point_left:
  • We’re watching the following episode:
    • Season 6, Episode 1: Ground Control to Sara Lance
  • You can watch Legends of Tomorrow for free without a login on the CW’s website or app. You may also have it available on DVR/On Demand, but we still recommend watching via the CW so as to make sure everyone’s on the same page with commercials, which can’t be skipped on the website/app.
  • Have your episodes cued up and be ready to push “play” at the strike of the hour! If you’re watching via the CW, be sure to start a bit early to let the initial commercials play, and then be ready to begin right as we start.

FUN FACT!

At the end of the last season, the Legends were celebrating their hard-earned victory against two literal Greek gods, but that celebration will be short-lived as they’re about to find themselves down about one captain. With Sara having been abducted by aliens, it’s up to Ava Sharpe, John Constantine, Mick Rory/Heat Wave, Zari Terazi, Nate Heywood/Steel, Behrad Terazi and Astra Logue to not only find a way to get Sara back, but also deal with the new alien invasion throughout history. There’s sure to plenty more trademark Legends heart, humor and insanity this season, and it all starts right here!

NOT A MEMBER?

If you’re not yet a member, be sure to join the Arrowverse Couch Club! We now have five active shows to discuss, with Legends re-joining Batwoman, Black Lightning, The Flash and Supergirl, so we’ve got plenty of material to break down and discuss in further detail. Click here for more information and here to join!

5 Likes

Just under an hour to go! I hope everyone’s ready for more time-traveling chaos!

3 Likes

I’m here. I watched this earlier today so I’m probably not going to re-watch now. But I will comment with everyone else!

3 Likes

ritaready2

3 Likes

Just a few minutes left!

3 Likes

Aaaand show time!

3 Likes

Pampers!

2 Likes

I really was so happy for this show to be back. It’s my favorite of the Arrowverse.

2 Likes

me too, by farrrr

2 Likes

Same here! It’s such a relief to have it back after so long away :smiley:

2 Likes

“Go fate yourself.” Now that’s just offensive

2 Likes

i’ve never heard Dominic Purcell’s real voice and i refuse to

2 Likes

That’s not his real voice?

2 Likes

Probably a good move. He’s quite British

2 Likes

Ohhh… I think I knew that. :laughing:

2 Likes

gasp!

@Row.Harper I don’t think he’s usually so growly

2 Likes

Off on another adventure!..right after the hangover passes

2 Likes

i regret that we only got like half an episode of will-they-won’t they out of Zari and John. I LIVE FOR WTWT

2 Likes

Happy is a strange but good look on Constantine

2 Likes

I wonder how long it will last. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes