Welcome my Legendary Island of Misfits! It’s been quite a while but I just saw the teaser trailer for our favorite show.
It went by so fast and even with my time traveling abilities I am sure I missed something but I was so excited!
- Mr Parker’s Cul-de-Sac! I noticed the curtains had Superhero faces on them. I wonder if those were graphic novels on shelf behind him?
- Some attack on a bunch of teenagers going to prom?
- The person with the beard and long hair is probably one of the evil people released from hell last season, but all I could think was Sirius Black!
- Looks like Sara and Ava were rocking out to disco
- Wait?! Is that a Green Lantern ring in Charlie’s hand?
- Looks like 20s gangsters in one scene, maybe Al Capone?
- Looks like Mick is in colonial times based on the others clothes.
- The legends are back whether you want them or not
- The atom looks like he is pulling off that fan theory about a certain ant based superhero from our marvelous competition and how he would handle their purple villain. Messy!
- Someone throwing a knife at Constantine
- Ava two gunning it and looking badass
- The puppets return?!? Avenue Q?
- Is that Nate flying on fire with weird faces in the sky? What drugs are they on?
- Is that Mona lying naked in a bed of Beebos?!?
- Does Constantine actually get to smoke? Or will someone stop him?
- Genghis Khan and the Huns on Segways
- Nate punching out some weird Smore character
- Who’s the character with half white half black mask? Maybe related to the checkerboard floor we saw earlier?
- Maybe the prom was from 1989? I saw this behind the person dancing on stage toward end
- What would make Mick faint? Also is that Zari standing next to him?!? Yeah!!!
Well that’s all until the premiere. Sorry for my lack of insight but these short trailers tell you nothing and are too quick.
Until next time stay Legendary!