Legends of Tomorrow: No Tomorrow

She’s amazing. Even in the face of awful news, she still manages to stay positive. She’ll be missed.

4 Likes

Agreed. :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Made me tear up

2 Likes

For those interested there’s a petition to save Legends of Tomorrow: Petition · SAVE LEGENDS OF TOMORROW!!! · Change.org

4 Likes

I was thinking, they have tv shows with what is called a “back door pilot.” The main characters visit, but it’s really the debut of a new tv series. What the CW needs to do is a “backdoor series finale.” Give them an episode of Flash, put Barry in the framing sequences and get some resolution.

7 Likes

Thank you!

I just rewatched the last scenes of the last episode. I was SO looking forward to seeing more Legends’ insanity in Season 8. But [SPOILER] ending the series with the Time Masters arresting the team and Booster Gold is ironic but satisfying. We may not get to see what happens next on the CW, but you know the Legends will ultimately find their way to new crazy adventures. CW, thanks for the ride!

3 Likes

I signed!!!

3 Likes

It took me a day to be able to speak about this because I’m so heartbroken! I think I’m still in the denial phase.

Thank you @ImpulseMaxMercury for your fun and engaging posts throughout the seasons! I always enjoyed reading them and participating.

Stay Legendary :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

5 Likes

I’m really going to miss discussing the various episodes! I guess some day maybe we’ll have to arrange a rewatch of the whole show. Maybe a “Legends of Tomorrow Fan Club” to go with it.

4 Likes

Agreed.
There’s a new “Legends of Tomorrow” comic that’s coming out soon, dealing with the already retired Legends (Ray, Nora, Jax, Mick, etc).
Suggestion: At the end of that comic series, they learn about what happened to the other Legends, and need to rescue them, but realize they need help of a Speedster. However, they don’t have Wally’s contact info, and decide to go to Central City and ask for Barry’s help.
At the end of an episode of the Flash, dealing with a villain of the week, as Barry is about to relax, the Legends burst in, setting the crossover/finale.
Maybe Barry initially tries to talk to whoever arrested them, vouching for them as a well-known hero, but then his unauthorized time-travel shenanigans come up, and he gets arrested as well.

2 Likes

That would definitely be interesting to see.

2 Likes

The new owners of WB/Discovery have already made it clear they want to follow the Disney+ model and move everything to HBO Max in a coordinated shared universe. Apparently, that means the old shows that don’t fit the model will have to go. So even if LOT is brought back it probably won’t be the same show we know and love: and we’ll have to pay for it.

2 Likes

I disagree. They could bring it back and keep all the same crew, which would be the same show regardless of where it ends up. The unfortunate part is the shows are most likely the casualties of the WB and Paramount selling the CW…

2 Likes

Check out this tribute to the series on gamespot - very well written

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow: A Eulogy For The Best Arrowverse Show - GameSpot

3 Likes

This was very well said! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

What The CW should of done is renew it and made it like Arrow with a shortened final season.

5 Likes

Exactly!! This show deserved better than to be cancelled with no closure!

2 Likes

Just going to remind everyone, binge on Netflix, buy every copy of the Earth Prime comic, but the DVD/digital copies, and go to Netflix and request another season at this link:
https://help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest

1 Like

Lol I made mention in my weekly reviews of how they would not let him smoke

You’re welcome! It has been fun to find fans such as all of you to share my love of this show with. I hope my weekly summaries brought entertainment or at least made you smile remembering a scene in an episode. I’ll be sad not to be writing more

1 Like