Legends of Tomorrow: Island of Misfit's Vacation

Hey my Legendary Island of Misfits! Even being an island and all, sometimes we have to take a vacation. Yours truly will be on vacation the week the next new episode airs, so I may not have my weekly summary up until after I return. I may even combine two week’s worth into one summary to make up for it, but I’ll decide upon my reappearance. I wanted to let you know so you do not worry that I have been travelling with John looking for the Fountain of Imperium, or lost in the timestream somewhere, or just day drinking with Mick on the ship. Until my return, Stay Legendary!

2 Likes

Have a great vacation and thanks for letting us know! I would’ve been wondering what happened to ya! Best wishes for a Happy and safe vacation!

2 Likes

I am going to request you keep them separate. Once you have posted your thoughts on each, in separate threads, you will be proverbially square (i really wanted to use ‘even steven’ in some clever way, but it wasn’t working).

Bon voyage, be safe, and have more fun than you think you can stand.

2 Likes

Have fun on your vacation, we’ll be patiently awaiting your return :slight_smile: !

1 Like

Thanks! I hope to have a nice time with my family snd some much needed time off! I’ll see you when I return

2 Likes

I’m ok with that! Otherwise I think it would just be one massive read and too much at once. Plus it would not give each episode time to shine.
Thanks and I’ll see you all when I return

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll see you on the flip side

1 Like

Have a fun vacation!

1 Like