Welcome back to the Legendary Island of Misfits! Sniff, sniff, I am sad this is the last new episode for a while since they won’t return until midseason for the Crisis. Whatever will I do with myself? What about my small but devoted fan base? Gee I sound just like the show I love.
Enough of that let’s get to my finale thoughts.
- Have you seen an ogre? Yay high, likes to grunt, drinks beer. Go ask Mick.
- Hilarious that Mick gets mad at the ogre for out drinking him.
- “As much as I would love to pontificate about my grander plan…”. Definitely learned from mistakes of comic book villains
- You can’t just poof yourself into the vaults of Hell.
- How cute was it that Zari, who was bullied as a kid, would make friends due to her pet dragon? It gave Zari a good memory from childhood she didn’t have before.
- Ok did anyone else get a Watchman vibe when Death Ray (I refuse to call him Ne-Ray) had Charlie turn into an Octopus? Squid used to cause world peace in Watchman and Octopus to cause fear here.
- Mick: Damn pigs, don’t they know I am trying to help them? He really has come a long way.
- John going to Astra to help and she helps herself to the souls of the worst of the worst.
- Death Ray’s plan is to increase fear to be able to bring Hell to Earth. At least this is better than souls by way of terms and conditions.
- Monsters are just misfits trying to find their place.
- Actually the quote is “If you build it, he will come.” But that’s ok
- HeyWorld the amusement park for magical creatures is their big plan to defeat Death Ray. Only on a show where we have Beebos does this make sense.
- The vault where the diary is kept is impenetrable. Nope not for a thief like Mick😀
- I did not see Vandal Savage coming. And for Ray’s niceness to rub off enough that he decides not to torture him? Hilarious.
- Seeing them dressed as the Arrowverse Trinity was sooo funny! Love the comment that the real heroes said no. Maybe they should have done a crossover
- Charlie really had quite the inspiring speech. Who knew the ogre was named Frederic or that he could sing.
- Vandal: oh I love those groovy guys.
- If Neron breaks his deal to keep Nate safe, he would lose.
- Sara: I am not losing another legend.
- Did Nate include building permits for his park?
- Did they call it Bridget’s diary? As in Bridget Jones?
- Baba Gaga kids are audience members not appetizers…Finding Nemo anyone?
- I have to agree with the Monitor. This was very badly acted. Yet legends gets invited for next crossover so who knows. Maybe the popcorn was good.
- Dragon eats the fairy godmother!!! Yes!!!
- John: Will take more than a musical number to stop this. Yet a James Taylor song saves the day
- Noooo Nate!!! Was so sad to see that ray comes back to find his best bud died to bring him back. Best Bromance ever!!!
- I find it convenient that John can destroy a demon, do all other types of major magic, but it is beyond him to bring Nate back.
- The scenes between Nate and Biff again pulled at my heartstrings as they got to say their goodbyes
- Everyone singing James Taylor, Minotaur on guitar (hey that rhymes), singing ogre…must be a season finale for Legends of Tomorrow
- By the way how does everyone know this song? I know James Taylor but not this song
- Nora: Didn’t we do this last year?
Ava: You’re part of the circle this time.
- Although it seemed forced at first, I cried when Zari showed up to save Nate even though it meant she would disappear.
- Zari gets replaced by her brother, now that he doesn’t die. Maybe they needed to even put the male/female ratio on the team?
- Astra releasing the worst of the worst for next season? Cool idea to keep moving forward
Whew I lot happened and they ended in typical fashion. I hope they keep it up for next year and keep Mick growing and the Time Bros together! Until next season( or until I figure out what to do in the meantime) stay Legendary!