Welcome back my fellow Legendary Island of Misfits!
Here are my humble thoughts on another great episode:
- LGBT representation on this show has been great. We have come a long way since you could not show two guys kissing on tv
- Nice to see Garima around like Mick’s muse
- Anyone else disturbed by the fact that there was a serial killer quiz on the back of a kid’s cereal box?
- Wait a minute… cereal, serial nice play on words guys
- Just noticed that although Matt Ryan is a regular still listed in credits as Special Appearance
- Glad the guy who hit Mons with his car door got his in the end. Didn’t even ask if she was ok, jerk.
- Hey look, it is another Superman with a poorly received mustache!
- Do they have a thing against gingers? First they accuse one of being a leprechaun then this episode
- Why’d it have to be creepy dolls, even one with an attitude
- Let’s not Ross and Rachel the whole Gary and Mona thing please
- Yeah, John let’s try to change something history seemed to want to happen, what could go wrong?
- The whole “You get to have a fake girlfriend why can’t I?”
- John looked so torn up when he sent Des to hell. Felt so bad for him. Though I did like the name drop of Neron as his big bad
- The professor Stein puppet returns!!!
- I am going to name the new timeline Constant Point.
- Zari the super cat! Maybe Streaky?
- Finally I see Paul Reubens in the credits as the voice of the doll. All those years with Chairy and Globey gave Pee Wee Herman powers over inanimate objects. We should have seen it coming.
Well that is all until next time! Please leave me your thoughts on the episode, my Legendary Island of Misfits!