Legends of Tomorrow: Hell No, Dolly!

Welcome back my fellow Legendary Island of Misfits!
Here are my humble thoughts on another great episode:

1. LGBT representation on this show has been great. We have come a long way since you could not show two guys kissing on tv
  2. Nice to see Garima around like Mick’s muse
  3. Anyone else disturbed by the fact that there was a serial killer quiz on the back of a kid’s cereal box?
  4. Wait a minute… cereal, serial nice play on words guys
  5. Just noticed that although Matt Ryan is a regular still listed in credits as Special Appearance
  6. Glad the guy who hit Mons with his car door got his in the end. Didn’t even ask if she was ok, jerk.
  7. Hey look, it is another Superman with a poorly received mustache!
  8. Do they have a thing against gingers? First they accuse one of being a leprechaun then this episode
  9. Why’d it have to be creepy dolls, even one with an attitude
  10. Let’s not Ross and Rachel the whole Gary and Mona thing please
  11. Yeah, John let’s try to change something history seemed to want to happen, what could go wrong?
  12. The whole “You get to have a fake girlfriend why can’t I?”
  13. John looked so torn up when he sent Des to hell. Felt so bad for him. Though I did like the name drop of Neron as his big bad
  14. The professor Stein puppet returns!!!
  15. I am going to name the new timeline Constant Point.
  16. Zari the super cat! Maybe Streaky?
  17. Finally I see Paul Reubens in the credits as the voice of the doll. All those years with Chairy and Globey gave Pee Wee Herman powers over inanimate objects. We should have seen it coming.
    Well that is all until next time! Please leave me your thoughts on the episode, my Legendary Island of Misfits!
3 Likes

Everything you said!
12- Why can’t they let Mick be happy? He wasn’t hurting anything with the magic book that “helps him write” and gives him a GF. #TreatMickBetter
10 - Mona is really falling for her prisoner, lol! I can’t wait to see what crazy road that storyline is gonna go down. But poor, poor Gary. He can’t catch a break.

2 Likes

I think I’m in love with Constantine!

2 Likes

Its funny because I was originally going to add a comment about everyone trying to keep Mick happy. Because you wouldn’t like him when he is unhappy.

Its funny because I was originally going to add a comment about everyone trying to keep Mick happy. Because you wouldn’t like him when he is unhappy.

To add to your comments. The dolls were very disturbing. I’ve had a phobia of ventriloquist dolls & possessed dolls creep me out big time. Liked the spin on the episode name, referring to hello dolly, the award winning Barbara Streisand comedy/musical.

Matt Ryan is listed as “Special Appearance” because NBC still has rights to that specific version of Constantine. They made a deal with the CW to allow Matt Ryan’s Constantine to be on the show.

the LBGT material is handled really well on Legends. The other CW shows, aside from Black Lightning, should take notes.

1 Like