Legends of Tomorrow finale!

Hey my Legendary Island of Misfits! I didn’t forget about you, I’m just helping out my friend @arkhamassassin with his Arrowverse Couch Club since we’re the last Legends standing.
You can see my commentary here
Arrowverse Couch Club, Week 11: Legends of Tomorrow season finale

2 Likes

This was a really good finale for the show. Really sad about Zari and Charlie, but I guess it was the right choice.
But really…what happened to Sara?!
I think she has gone through more than anyone

1 Like

I was trying to describe the set up and payoff to this episode’s big fight … and I just couldn’t make it to the end.

I collapsed into giggles the moment I said ‘Sisqo’. :grin:

A fun and awesome episode. The thong song fight was great. Sad goodbyes but good to keep the crew from getting to big. And Sarah gone. Looks like next season is LEGENDS IN SPAAAAACE!!!

2 Likes

I did not want to see it end quit YET… but over all very happy with this season… heck every season…

2 Likes

Every season just gets better and better.
I wonder what the next season will be (hopefully there is one) based off the ending of this season. If due to crisis there is only one earth and supergirl is now in the same world as flash and co then does that mean we might get some Legends x Alien action?

1 Like

When I saw “Sisqo” in the credits at the beginning of the episode I was like “who got a copy of my dream journal?” Then they recreated the dance moves from the music video for the fight.

Does anyone remember that during the first episode of Supergirl this season, there was a fight scene set to Backstreet’s Back, and I just need to say:

More fight scenes set to early 2000’s pop hits please.

1 Like

I didn’t want the Sisqo set to end at all. I was hoping they would close out with it. Now if we get a Legends in Space parody, those spacesuits had better look like a Power Rangers rip-off! I will revolt if they are not. ( Just kidding, I won’t revolt just say they missed an amazing opportunity)