Legacy Characters

We all know there are many Flashes, Green Lanterns, and others. But what if every one of the main heroes died? Who would replace them. Help me replace our fallen heroes.

Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Deathstroke
+Any others you can think of

2 Likes
  1. Dick Grayson, naturally
  2. The newly aged up Jon Kent
  3. Tempest (Garth)
  4. No one. Not for long, anyway.
2 Likes

Oh, I forgot Wonder Woman. Donna Troy.

2 Likes

Deathstroke is interesting. What if he died and Red Hood took up his mantle. Red Hood is pretty morally ambiguous and has some of the same skill sets (though definitely not to the same degree as Dreathstroke). Red Hood doesn’t have the same drive for money as Deathstroke, but that might be good. All he would need to do is repaint is mask to be orange and black.

Oh, and also, since the other Robins have been part of the Teen Titans and fought Deathstroke (Jason May have too, but I don’t know) it would further complicate his relationship with the other Robins

3 Likes

Wildcat (Batman)
Orion (Superman)
Big barda (Wonder Woman)
Alan Scott (green lantern)
Jay Garrick (flash)
Savage hawkman (hawkman)
Arion (Aquaman)

Screw it those are my picks to replace our main heroes

3 Likes

Most of these guys have side-kicks or adult children so the choices are all obvious. A lot of this happened around final crisis/blackest night where Flash, Batman and Aquaman were dead on and off. So Grayson/Wally/Donna/Garth/ maybe Ravenger (Rose) or Jericho for Deathstroke.

4 Likes