Leave Me And My Green DC Character Alone

download (42)
download (41)

6 Likes

download (44)
download (43)
images (16)

5 Likes

I don’t get it. What do we do on this thread?

4 Likes

IDK I wanted to make a silly joke probably should have put this elsewhere

5 Likes

so i’m not crazy
90% of your favorite fictional characters do have a lot of green in their color schemes :joy:
also @bookwormfitzpatrick.91230 might I recommend the Let’s Talk About Anything DC thread? the creator is most likely not going to return… like ever, bUt it’s a good place to put random dc related thoughts

5 Likes

I’ve been wondering, what happened to him?

5 Likes

no clue. last i heard from him was on a sunday morning, and then after that he didn’t respond to anything. his account showed that he had logged on a few times, but he stopped posting, and then last week everything on his profile went back to the default. i assume that means he deleted his account, annnd idk. haven’t seen or heard from him since the beginning of September

6 Likes

8 Likes

This thread seems like a cool place to gush about my favorite green characters. These Three are actually listed in my all time favorite list.

Martian Manhunter

Enchantress

Jessica Cruz

7 Likes

It’s really not easy, being green!:frog:

:riddlerhqtas:

:00_lc_green_lantern:

:00_green_arrow_rebirth:

7 Likes

see this is what the batfamily is missing they don’t have anyone green yet

5 Likes

I mean, is it important that the OP creator is pleased with what we are doing on the threads, even if the ARE around!!!
:smirk:

Oh, and here is my on-topic contribution:

5 Likes

I always had a headcannon of Martian Manhunter having a past where he was once was an professional actor. In Detective Comics #298, an man impersonating Martian Manhunter gets a sprang ankle, so J’onn decides to help the performer by performing as himself. This story makes me feel heard. :laughing:

6 Likes

Justice League (2016-2018) #6

Never underestimate the power of Jessica Cruz. She’s a destructive force of strength and will.

4 Likes

I love how MM is such a pal lol ever flexible and ready to do whatever’s necessary

5 Likes

DC: The New Frontier #3

I genuinely wonder what Martian Manhunter would think of movies like the day the earth stood still when it was released in 1951. A movie about a lone alien who came as a peacemaker who sought to understand humanity and end the conflict amongst the human race.

4 Likes

Martian Manhunter friendships are always interesting and one that I often enjoy was his friendship with Green Arrow. Because of Martian Manhunter heritage, he often finds it difficult to understand humans well and usually he can’t relate to problems that they face.

Whether it’s Green Arrow outspoken personality, usually against the Justice League, or his various personal antics both as Green Arrow and Oliver Queen, he’s often portrayed as a flawed human being and that’s honestly great as an contrast to Martian Manhunter

While a good superhero, J’onn can’t simply relate to him, but he does learn from Oliver and relies on his outlook a lot. J’onzz embodies the best of the Justice League, and he trusts Oliver insight as it helps the league. And whenever he gets the chance, does help Oliver whenever he needs it. Like being there in disguise to drink with him and talk about his problems.

4 Likes

My beloved Jessica

8 Likes

Beast Boy as an Starro looks insanely powerful.

7 Likes

Beast Boy became Starro?!?! When did that happen?!

5 Likes