Least Favorite Arrowverse Character?

I am finishing the last season of Arrow and was just thinking about how much of a chore it is to watch Laurel or Felicity on the show. Who is your least favorite Arrowverse character?

2 Likes

Oh man I jumped into the Arrowverse with The Flash and loved the Felicity character when she would show up there but jumping into Arrow in the middle of Season 3 (I think) and continuing into Season 4 I was no longer a fan of that character. So Felicity probably.

2 Likes

Captain cold

2 Likes

Felicity

3 Likes

hawkgirl and hawkman

1 Like

During the first season of Supergirl, it was Cat Grant.

After the latest season of Supergirl, it’s now Lena Luthor.

2 Likes

I was always annoyed by Nora in season 4 of The Flash. I was really just uncomfortable with the child-like acting coming from an adult whose actor is LITERALLY older than Grant Gustin (aka The Flash himself). I found her relationship with the rest of the characters really hard to believe and don’t really think she added anything to the series or any of the characters. Felt like every moment she was on screen was purely just filler. I by no means seek to hate on Jessica Parker Kennedy who played Nora because I like her in pretty much everything else she’s been in. But I do think she was poorly casted here and the character overall just didn’t do a whole lot for me.

3 Likes

Sara Lance. Her coming back negatively effected Laurel’s whole arc. She should have been Canary.

3 Likes

Felicity. She was fine in Arrow S1, but just went down hill from there. Her appearances in crossovers even annoyed me.

I don’t really like Sara or how Laurel’s story got so tied to her instead of being a more positive empowerment journey, but over in Legends she’s a fine character. I’d just prefer her not to be Sara LANCE with the convoluted backstory that brings.

Other characters I have an issue with seem to have less impact on the Arrowverse, so I have less of an issue with them overall (they’re easier to ignore/avoid!). Example: Someone mentioned Nora and the Hawks. I also didn’t like them, but they only really appeared in one season of their respective shows.

2 Likes

Idk.
I understand why Laurel is the way she is…
I just can’t bring myself to be patient with her.
She has good points where I root for her, but …it’s just such as Love/Hate Relationship that I have to choose her…

2 Likes