:superman: League of Super-Pets Discussion Thread (Spoilers) :ttns_gif_krypto:

July 29th is just under two weeks away, so who’s excited for DC’s next big-screen outing? Who among us is :superman:uper-excited? Who wants to go for walkies? Who’s a good boy/girl? You :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: are, that’s who! Yes, you are! :wink:

Between Krypto in League of Super-Pets and Teth-Adam/Black Adam in Black Adam, which role/movie do you think Dwayne Johnson will rock the hardest?

Is Krypto a good boy?

Does the idea that Keanu “the first live-action John Constantine” Reeves is playing Batman make you take a step back and say "Whoa." as you fire off a Wyld Stallyns-style air guitar riff?

Discuss your thoughts, hopes and more (including spoilers, once the movie is released) for League of Super-Pets, down below! :dog: :cat: :pig: :turtle: :superman:

13 Likes

Just came across this cute solo poster for Ace:

5 Likes

ACE IS THE BEST :batparrot:

6 Likes

:notes: “Ace is the place with the helpful hardware folks.” :notes:

Having Kevin Hart in DC’s cinematic oeuvre is definitely a treat.

While not a Super-Pet, I am intrigued to see how John Krasinski will play Superman.

5 Likes

I was surprised when i heard the voice of Kevin Harts for Ace, since he does mostly comedy and from my versions of ace is kinda of a more serious dog but then again its a dog movie :joy:. hmm now you got me thinking on that one too ?? :thinking:

4 Likes

The movie as a whole has a very solid cast.

Keeping it in the WB family, some of my favorite things with Hart are his appearances on Conan, especially when he, Conan and Ice Cube go on a ride-share adventure. :joy:

3 Likes

the movie ride along comedy
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

My dog is so adorable

7 Likes

Don’t suppose either is named Krypto or Ace?

5 Likes

Joe and Itchy :latin_cross:

5 Likes

Neat! Were you to add a third dog to the mix, would it be named Scratchy?

4 Likes

For Itchy I considered Charlie and Snitter, but he seemed too happy and meek to be a Charlie, a professional con dog. He seemed too happy to be Snitter after he got a bath, so I decided Itchy fit him the best. So most likely, no.

5 Likes

Itchy like All Dogs Go to Heaven?

3 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

Well, now I have to see All Dogs go to Heaven.

4 Likes

It is only the second greatest movie ever made.

4 Likes

The only acceptable answer. I feel like not enough people know this movie.

4 Likes

As an ardent Don Bluth geek, I’ve known of ADGTH since I was little, but its one of his few movies I still haven’t seen in-full.

What little I have seen though, does look interesting.

4 Likes

You haven’t seen it? You should, Burt Reynolds and Dom DeLouise are the leads can’t get much better than that.

4 Likes

Ok that makes it better lol

4 Likes