:ttns_gif_krypto2: :superman: League of Super-Pets | 9/29 | 6 PM Pacific/9 PM Eastern 🐢 :00_flash:

Not even a minute in and they’re pushing hard on the cuteness. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Awwww! CUTE DOGGO! Can already tell this is going to be cutesy and I am here for it.

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out who’s voicing Jor-El, it feels like they’re tryng to do a Brando impression.

1 Like

Also, it’s interesting seeing it tweaked where Krypto is with baby Kal when he arrives on Earth.

1 Like

Jor-El is voiced by Alfred Molina.

2 Likes

rolls in on his Conner Kent-approved skateboard

How-do, Super Friends of the @DC-TV-And-Movie-Club ! :wave:t2:

2 Likes

Gah, I knew he sounded familiar, but I was completely spacing. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I liked that they had the cuteness immediately and then went into the more serious origin bit. Showed that this may have a bit of balance between the two.

2 Likes

Also, totally relate with this with my dogs, except for me it’s them tackling me in bed for food.

2 Likes

Hey friend! Glad you could make it in! We are at Krypto dragging Clark around in air lol

2 Likes

Molina also voiced Lex in the Robot Chicken DC specials.

Having him go from Superman’s #1 enemy to his first dad was a stroke of casting genius.

Thank you. :hugs:

I was busy with Hal in Coast City, but I made it just in time. :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

Okay, it already got me to chuckle with him seeing Superman didn’t throw the ball.

2 Likes

“Squeezy Bruce!” :rofl:

2 Likes

The cape is a cute accessory Lois, but its also badass. Its…cute-badass.

2 Likes

I’m gonna call Superman Mr Outside-Underpants from now on. :rofl:

2 Likes

LGBT+ representation for the win.

2 Likes

I don’t want to get into the whole cats vs. dogs thing, but if Clark had a cat and it saw him and Lois together, it’d likely say “Eh, whatever. As long as I get my tummy rubs and treats, my hooman can be with who they want.” :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Oh no! Not the smooth jazz! :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s cat pee is the best perfume ever.

1 Like

“Don’t you want to feel the embrace of an older person with no friends?” :rofl:

2 Likes