Late response!!!

Titans episode 8!!!

Okay I was super stoked for Donna Troy, but she really wasnt that exciting as I thought she’d be.

But how about that ending!!! Is Kory starting to remember, why shes on earth?..

1 Like

In surprised you even know who Donna is

1 Like

Why? Lol

I mean shes in the encyclopedia…

So you were stoked after reading her encyclopedia and now disapointed because you expected her to be more exciting and especially on this show?

1 Like

Oh and some comics on her are on here too. Just saying

1 Like

Okay man. :v:t4:

Damn why you gotta be so mean tho? Haha
I’m not paying for a service, only to be thrown under the bus. Lol.

I just meant she didnt have a lot of screentime. However, they did leave it open for her character to come back. So that’s cool.

1 Like

I apologize for being a dick. You seem like a very casual or new fan and that’s fine but I can be a snob about that after being a long time fan very very deep into the fandom.

2 Likes

Isnt the app to engage people, regardless of their fandom? … I would think so, I could be wrong tho…

Yeah its definitely normal for someone to think more highly of themselves because they have a higher knowledge on the subject lol. Thats totally cool. All good bro. Just enjoy what yur paying for and I will as well :v:t4:

1 Like

Ps I never said you a dick. I just dont appreciate you killin the good vibe. Lol. But its cool, as I said before :v:t4:

1 Like

I’ll never associate myself with normal but you’re right and again, I sincerely apologize and am offering a peaceful truce

2 Likes

Were*^

Yur good dude. You dont have to offer anything, the peace was never broken. Just dont kill peoples good vibe. This is meant to be a fun app.

2 Likes