📺 Late Night Watch Along 📺

Seems there is a consensus for Birds of Prey. Do we want to go for that next?

2 Likes

OK, I will plan on being here this week at 12:30 Eastern for Birds Of Prey episode 1. I will just plan on staying with this thread for it if that is good with everyone.

@biff_pow, you you started all this, so if you want to create the thread, I will gladly follow you there as well.

3 Likes

Heck no, this is your show! I mean I’d be happy to make the thread if you DON’T want to, but I do like the idea of rotating hosts among the Constante…uhhhhhhhh Birdwatchers

2 Likes

I plan to be there for bird watch at 9:30pm PT!

2 Likes

Great, so we’re Birdwatching, Constanteam…

2 Likes

You mean its going to be a Nerds of Pray watch-along?

3 Likes

I like Nerds of Prey.

3 Likes

@biff_pow I will only play along if you keep making pictures for each week.

2 Likes

I’m not good at pictures, so biff_pow better do it again :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::clown_face:

2 Likes

NERDS OF PREY :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I’ll see what I can do about pictures!

1 Like

The problem with Birds of Prey is that there are like five associated photos on the internet, and four of them are promo shots of them just standing and looking at the camera.

bop2.png

3 Likes

luckily bird faces make me laugh

1 Like

I would be down of a late night watch along. I am assuming it would be after the YJ extravaganza, yes?

1 Like

We are just under 12 hours away. @AntLeon, we will be watching tonight at 12:30am Eastern, 9:30pm Pacific.

1 Like

Just under 2 1/2 hours away!!!

2 Likes

Get your power nap now and be ready!!!

2 Likes

what are we watching? All i have to draw on is whatever the service has to offer

1 Like

Pilot episode of Birds of Prey

1 Like

We are 1 hour away!!! Hope everyone can make it!!!

2 Likes

I’ll be there at showtime

1 Like