đź“ş Late Night Watch Along đź“ş

Is anyone interested in resuming the Saturday night watch along this week? I will be free and happy to participate…

8 Likes

I sure do miss the Late Night WAL. I could attend this Saturday too (Aug 17th) at 9:30pm PT.

Is anyone interested in one episode of an older series (like Shazam, George Reeves’s Superman, or Lois & Clark?)

2 Likes

I’m up for anything. My weakness will always be Wonder Woman though.

2 Likes

Schedule permitting, I’ll be there!

1 Like

I really do miss the Late Night WALs, and most of all biff_pow’s opening posts and pictures.

2 Likes

I think we should do a WAL of Human Target. Just because I think it would be funny to do a WAL about. Let’s just become huge Human Target fans.

2 Likes

Aw shucks, thanks Q

1 Like

What is the one show you most want to watch next? That’s probably the best way to figure out our next show, the show that gets the most mention…

4 Likes

Let’s have all of us pick a Top 3 and we’ll do the one that gets the most votes.

Human Target
Birds of Prey
The Flash

2 Likes

I vote Human Target

2 Likes

Pressed post too soon

Birds of Prey
Shazam!

2 Likes

Wonder Woman
Birds of Prey
The Flash

4 Likes

I’m down for one of those

1 Like

Oh heck, the Flash

1 Like

Birds of Prey
The Flash
Wonder Woman

2 Likes

Is the Human Target DCish or does it sort of exist apart from the rest of the DCU?

1 Like

@biff_pow The Human Target show isn’t part of a connected DCU or anything, but is still mighty fun. Jackie Earle Haley, Rorschach from the Watchmen movie, is in it.

I’d be in for a late, late night WAL. Say, one that starts around midnight PT.

4 Likes

A version of the human target Christopher chance was on arrow so human target came around before the big superhero boom that we are in

2 Likes

Vroom, that is right about my bedtime. I could go as late as 2am Eastern, 11PM Pacific

1 Like

@movieaddict? “Bed” ? What is this “bed” you speak of? Jes’ kiddin’ :wink:

11 PT could work for me if it’s feasible for others.

1 Like