đź“ş Late Night Watch Along with The Flash episode 20, 9 May, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern đź“ş

A murderous android comes to Central City. Sorry for the late post this week, but hope to see lots of returning and new friends as we wind down the Flash on our way to Human Target…
2020-05-10T04:30:00Z → 2020-05-10T05:20:00Z

1 Like

20 20 24 hours to go…

10 hours and 20 minutes to go. In honor of Little Richard’s passing, might I suggest the 3rd episode of NightMan, “I Left My Heart,” which you can watch free on many apps, including Vudu and Roku channel, while waiting for tonight’s episode…

Correction, it’s the episode “Whole Lotta Shakin’”

Less than 2 1/2 hours

@Jay_Kay you were missed last week. Hope all is well and you are able to join this week. @AntLeon you will definitely be missed this week. Hope work is going well and you are having a great night!!!

1 Like

Yeah, sorry about that – work was crazy and I pretty much just crashed as soon as I got home. :sweat_smile:

I’ll be here though. My laptop finally died so I’ll be typing on my tablet, we’ll see how well that goes!

1 Like

The One we’re watching tonight is “Alpha,” right?

1 Like

Yes, so happy you are going to be here and glad you are well!!!

1 Like

5 minutes to curtain, Mr Shipp…

1 Like

Aaaaannnnnnddddd…GO!!!

Is he playing Risk?

I know the guy in the lab coat, can’t place him

Wakey wakey

I’m getting Aphrodite IX vibes from her, I wonder if this was made before or after that series.

1 Like

I am not familiar with that 1

I do think she resembled Yancy Butler from Witchblade though

An undertaker or THE Undertaker?

She’s not creepy at all

1 Like

It’s a Top Cow series created, written and drawn by David Finch.

Also Lol at Barry looking like an undertaker.

1 Like