📺 Late Night Watch Along with The Flash, episode 2, Saturday night, 28 December, 2019, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

Homeless people are being killed and the bodies are disappearing. This looks like a job for the Scarlet Speedsters…

1 Like

Did we officially choose that nom de plume? I’m always welcome to any name…

Not officially. perhaps an official final vote

1 Like

Hate to do this so soon, but I will have to skip 4 January late night watch along. I got tickets to see Tiffany in Charlotte. For $12.50 I couldn’t pass it up. So 1 week off and otherwise, work schedule permitting, I’ll be back for the next weeks without interruption. Hope everyone has a great holiday!!!

1 Like

Just another hope that everyone is enjoying the holidays :santa: :menorah: :gift: :christmas_tree: :star2: :star_of_david::tada::confetti_ball::alien::heart: however you celebrate :champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne:

1 Like

So should we skip or fill the gap with some inmates running the asylum for the first late night of the new year?

1 Like

Either way you want to do it. I’m happy to hand over the reins for you to run that week without me…

if you were going to hold up on flash episode 3, then I was thinking watching something of our choosing, but if you are okay with the proverbial show going on without you, I do not mind covering since i’ve managed to catch the watchalong bug.

1 Like

You are more than welcome to carry on without me. I will join if I get home in time, but you never know when driving long distances. I have missed Constantine after the lightning strike, so I am able to miss another one for Flash. I am perfectly fine with whatever everyone decides…

Tiffany-- is that like a local band?

1 Like

That’s like a teenage pop legend from the 80s. I love her and always did, and when the tickets were $12.50, I could NOT pass that up…

2 Likes

I think you’re alone now…

3 Likes

But it could’ve been so lovely, could’ve been so right…

1 Like

we still need a flashtastic name.

1 Like

Just a tad under 24 hours away!!!

12 hours (and 10 minutes)!!! Get your stuffs ready, no excuses for late arrivals :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What stuff are you requiring?

1 Like

I require no stuff, but (collective) you might need a nap, snacks, stuffed animal, security blanket, etc. I’m not here to judge, just support…

Well, now we need a petition for a FLASH Build-A-Bear

1 Like

T-Minus 10 hours, 45minutes

1 Like