📺 Late Night Watch Along with The Flash episode 19, Saturday night, 25 April, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

Done With Mirrors, the Mirror Master comes to Central City. David Cassidy becomes the first live action performance of the Mirror Master. Tune in with us and discuss your feelings on the 1991 take of such an iconic villain. Only 4 episodes left before we continue on to Human Target…

1 Like

Just under 20 1/2 hours…

1 Like

I’ll be here! And this time I’ll try really hard not to fall asleep! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

fourteen hours one minute

All i can recommend is set a timer if you take a nap. i will snooze with music or the tv on low, depending on where i’m snoozing. Also, a glass of water after the nap to seal the proverbial deal.

And i still have to rewatch Captain Cold.

1 Like

Take a nap around 2pm, that will give you plenty of time to wake up and you will be rested for tonight. :slight_smile: Regardless, I am glad you have been here each week, as I am for everyone else who shows up week to week. You guys are all awesome and I enjoy these watch alongs more than you know!!!

Less than 8 hours 45 minutes…

now it’s about a half hour less of a wait…

1 Like

Hope everyone got their nap in…

Dressed for the occasion…

Less than 4 hours…

55 minutes, it’s the final countdown…

12 minutes

Heh, didn’t end up taking the nap. But I had a short day at work so I’m not feeling too bad. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you are here. I’ve been reading the Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover special comic. It’s soooooo good and really enhanced the crossover…

1 Like

About a minute to go

And start…

Silicon Valley and the Mirror Master comes to Central City, coincidence?

Neat to see a different STAR labs.

1 Like

Silicon is an ingrediant for glass, so it makes sense…

1 Like

Villains double crossing each other? Who’d have guessed it?

1 Like