📺 Late Night Watch Along with The Flash episode 15, 28 March, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

Join us this week for the Flash to the Future. What happens when the Flash disappears from Central City? That question and many more will be answered this week. Hope to see some new faces during this quarantine and give a chance to break up the monotony…

sixteen hours five minutes

would anyone be interested in a very short notice last chance watch along tomorrow at 10 PM Eastern? I am game for anything that is leaving the service come 1 April. I am happy to host , but I need at least one (1) taker. Message me if interested

1 Like

Let’s just hope there’s 100% less babies in this one.

1 Like

I’d be interested, but can’t promise what I will have going on. Maybe post t the regular boards and get a bit more traffic on it? BTW, 12 hours, 50 minutes…

six hours fifty-one minutes

I’ll be pinning the thread once i have confirmed my plus one.

1 Like

If anyone is interested, Murphy Brown is on all day on Antenna TV. Connection to DC? She lives in the same building as Diana Prince on Wonder Woman…

1 Like

Just a smidge over 2 hours, hope everyone napped and is prepping their refreshments…

Now Murphy is up to interview Lynda Carter (apparently not actually on the show). More reason to love Murphy Brown…

31 minutes to go…

1 Like

Wait. What?? Lynda Carter is playing Diana Prince on Murphy Brown?

1 Like

No, Lynda wasn’t on. Murphy has the same townhouse as Diana Prince and another episode had her set-up to interview Lynda Carter.

1 Like

A lot of Murphy’s interviews happened off camera i think

2 Likes

I don’t know if this one even happened. It was a new show Paul Reuben’s character was setting up for her that didn’t happen.

They showed random episodes and it’s been decades since I have seen them, so I don’t remember all the details

Paul Reuben was on murphy brown? Mr. P.W. Herman himself?

1 Like

Yeah, he was a regular, 8th season episode tonight. Garry Marshall was too, Lily Tomlin replaced Miles Silverberg the last 2 seasons (not counting the reboot)

1 Like

i didn’t watch too regularly

1 Like

I did back in the day, never get to catch the reruns much

…now I’m just thinkin about Pee Wee. :laughing:

1 Like

He was good in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the movie. also Cobblepot Sr in Batman Returns

2 Likes