đź“ş Late Night Watch Along with The Flash episode 12, 7 March, 2020, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern đź“ş

Arguably the single biggest episode of the series!!! Maybe even the biggest episode of comic book television history. This episode was the most comic book stylized episode probably since Batman 66, bringing a true costumed rogue to the series. Mark Hamill makes his debut as the Trickster!!! At the time it was one of the biggest names I had seen come to television and it made the series even better. Today’s CW series probably wouldn’t be able to do the rogues as well as they do without this episode. Have I sold you on it yet? Join us for another great watch along!!!

1 Like

If you get the chance, listen to my podcast this week. I dedicated it to Katherine Johnson and reviewed Hidden Figures, plus I gave a shout out to our very own @Penguinfan78 and the movie review here. I will say that I enjoy doing the review with her more due to the feedback we can give each other. Hope you enjoy it!!!

1 Like

@MovieAddict I’m not a girl, I’m a man.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So sorry, can you ever forgive me?

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: Yes I can, and believe me you’re not the first, I get that all the time when I talk on phone, I just have a lighter voice for some reason.

1 Like

Since we are 5 days and just over 12 hours away, here is a quiz for your enjoyment:

I thought everyone is genderless here

1 Like

Screen names don’t give much away, that’s for sure.

Just over 12 hours away!!! You are losing an hour of sleep tonight anyway, why not spend it with one of the best episodes of The Flash (1990 or 2016 series) ever?!?!?!?

Just under 2 1/2 hours until the Trickster takes over Central City!!!

Luke out! Here comes the Trickster!

https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/the-trickster/af019a28-c050-40bc-bc5d-c27e7cdc856e/

1 Like

the flash cameo had the best line. “Yes. I am your father”.

3 Likes

5 minutes to show time, Mr Hamill

Thank you, Scooter

the pigs in space takeover was rather epic

1 Like

I was hoping the reference would be immediately recognized

Definitely excited for this one. :smiley:

1 Like

Not dirty word knocker

mark hamill as a big bad on Criminal Minds had its moments.

1 Like

Never watched CM, but he was good as David in the Eighth is Enough pilot

It’s Showtime…

1 Like