đź“ş Late Night Watch Along with Swamp Thing đź“ş

2022-02-27T04:00:00Z→2022-02-27T05:00:00Z

We have passed the halfway mark, Jim has come and gone (and we are all grateful he is gone). Now we move into more mystical shows, lots of supernatural and creepy storylines, even if not enough Swamp Thing himself. This time we will be watching season 2 episodes 15 & 16, “Special Request” and “What Goes Around, Comes Around.”

Remember, for the best experience possible

1. watch on one device, type on another
  2. start with the actual episode at 11, having already played the first set of ads
  3. I try to give a warning when it is time to start
  4. the episodes are easy to jump in, no need to have seen every episode, but we will gladly fill you in if needed
  5. the more the merrier
  6. link to episode in first comment

So, come join the fun, every other Saturday night, same Swamp Time, same Swamp Channel…

4 Likes
1 Like

Just 11 1/2 hours away!!! Hope to see lots of new faces here tonight!!!

1 Like

I love the snarky synopsis on IMDB: “After seemingly having no interest for so many episodes what happened to Jim, Tressa is suddenly in Peru and sidetracked by a voice from her past on a radio.”

2 Likes

Sounds like a fan edit, but it is spot on…

2 Likes

I should be able to make it this week. hopefully, so can @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx …

2 Likes

I’m here!

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder @AntLeon!

8pm pst, right?

2 Likes

It is.

Fifty-one minutes

2 Likes

Cool, thanks!

Maybe some of my fellow DC watch-along enthusiasts might care to join? Perhaps to take a small break from the news of the somber state of the world . . . with some 90s tv?

@DC89 @TheWifeOfJasonTodd @biff_pow @msgtv @Mae

5 Likes

I actually haven’t watched Swamp Thing yet. Maybe I should give it a go at some point :thinking:

3 Likes

Been a long time since I’ve seen the 90s show, but i know it’ll be fun to WAL with everyone.

3 Likes

Ready!

1 Like

Remember to queue up past the first advert

2 Likes

Check.

2 Likes

Sorry I am late, but on your mark

1 Like

Get set…

First ad set done, and hit play NOW

1 Like