📺 Late Night Watch Along with Swamp Thing 📺

Back from the ads

1 Like

This is the guy from “Better Angels,” and he appears to come back for more episodes.

1 Like

I guess IMDB didn’t want to spoil THIS episode as they have no listing for Alec Holland in the cast, as opposed to every other show/movie they gve details to…

1 Like

“Tear down the wall! Tear down the wall!”

1 Like

The bailiff is also not listed on IMDB, guess he wasn’t good enough…

1 Like

Swampy made the briefest appearance again

1 Like

Was that Supergirl in the crowd walking?

1 Like

That’s not how defib…oh, never mind.

1 Like

You apparently did not have ads and got ahead

1 Like

How can Swamp Thing possibly know what just happened? The closing voiceover needs to make some sense, writers!

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t know why it decided to be nice to me tonight.

1 Like

He is all knowing, the plants told him

1 Like

Join us next week as the show rips off another concept album. The Who’s Tommy, perhaps?

1 Like

Had to look up MTE and see if it was MTM renamed, but they were 2 different companies. MTM was Mary Tyler Moore playing off MGM, MTE was MCA Television Entertainment. You are educated as well as entertained on my watch along :wink:

1 Like

OOH, the possibilities of Alan Parsons’ Poe projects…

1 Like

Well, I think I am gonna check out some early Betty White now, Life With Elizabeth or Date With the Angels premiere episode (maybe both). See you next week!!!

1 Like

I could use some mystery and imagination in these tales.

1 Like

If only the ideas were as good without Jim. I will admit there are some very fun episodes coming up though. I think they were most hurt by the time, 30 minutes is not enough to flesh out the story…

1 Like

Sorry. Completely flaked. see you in a fortnight.

1 Like