đź“ş Late Night Watch Along with Swamp Thing, Saturday night 11pm Eastern, 8pm Pacific đź“ş

2021-11-21T04:00:00Z → 2021-11-21T05:30:00Z

It’s that time once again, time for a late night watch along. This week we will be watching Swamp Thing 1990, season one episode 22 and season 2 episodes 1 & 2, “The Prometheus Parabola,” "The Curse, and “Night of the Dying.”

Remember for the best experience possible

1. watch on one device, type on another
  2. we watch free with ads on Tubi, starting with the episode at 11pm (after the first ads)
  3. the more the merrier
  4. I’ll try to give a warning when it’s time to start
  5. let it play without skipping, watch all ads and let Tubi automatically start the next episode

So, make sure you tell all your friends, this is the place to be on Saturday night…

For those who need the link for the first episode:

I like that we will be watching the transition from season 1 to the second.

1 Like

I am paused and ready. It’s like Christmas lights on my screen right now…

2 minute warning

On your marks…

Get set…

Hit play NOW!!!

Apparently it is a push button hurricane…

Ha. The person writing the subtitles didn’t know the name of the drink Arcane mentioned, so they typed it as [INDISTINCT].

1 Like

This being called “The Prometheus Parabola” makes me immediately think of The Incredible Hulk, since there was an episode titled “Prometheus” (2 parter) and then the hurricane is what he dealt with in the 2 part “Married” epidose…

1 Like

I thought about turning on subtitles, but didn’t

1 Like

[suspenseful music playing]

1 Like

i will be behind somewhat, but otherwise I am here.

2 Likes

Amazon says that a lot, but I never hear the music (when checking other sellers)

1 Like

He looks like Terry Funk

1 Like

a prometheus parabola. of course it’s impossible.

2 Likes

It is Terry Funk.

1 Like

I like the out loud talking Swampy does.

2 Likes

The voice is throwing me off, doesn’t sound like him, but I just looked it up and it definitely is him

1 Like