đź“ş Late Night Watch Along with Swamp Thing, Saturday night 11pm Eastern, 8pm Pacific đź“ş

2021-08-15T03:00:00Z → 2021-08-15T04:30:00Z

It’s a new beginning for the late night watch along!!! Please be advised we have a new start time and it will be every other week instead.

Swamp Thing 1990 is upon us!!! Join every other Saturday night as we watch the 1990 series Swamp Thing, free with ads, on Tubi!!! For ease of watching, we will follow the order on Tubi. There has been production order or broadcast order discrepancies, but we will follow the order Tubi shows. First up will be episodes titled “The Emerald Heart,” “The Living Image,” and “The Death of Dr. Arcane.”

Remember for the best experience possible:

1. watch on one device, type on another
  2. we will be watching on Tubi, with ads, no skipping
  3. the more the merrier
  4. I’ll try to give a warning when it’s time to start

So, hopefully this new format will work for everyone!!! I welcome all feedback on the runtime, as I want the best experience possible for everyone. This is the format for the first 2 watches, and again, this watch will be every other Saturday night…

3 Likes

I didn’t know the old Swamp Thing movie is on there! Thanks, I’ll watch it and let you and @Alec.Holland know what I think of it!:grinning: :st_swamp_thing2:

3 Likes

The first film is not last I checked. Return of Swamp Thing and the 1990 TV series from USA network are on Tubi though. This watch is for the TV series. Hopefully you can make it at this new time…

2 Likes

Possibly won’t be able to watch with you tomorrow night. Water line people cut the cable lines and they are refusing to fix before Monday. Really not happy with Charter/Spectrum at the moment…

1 Like

Still no internet, gonna go to the T-Mobile store and see about setting up a hotspot as I can’t figure it out on my own. Trying my best…

1 Like

Final update, if it doesn’t rain, my neighbor is giving me his password and I’ll be sitting outside with the laptop and should be able to be here. Fingers crossed, everyone!!!

3 Likes

the weather is cooperating?

2 Likes

Even better, the T-Mobile store helped me get the hotspot working

2 Likes

TNivce. Tubi selections also starts with an ad.

2 Likes

12 minutes

1 Like

Also, I don’t have a second counter tonight since I am on the hotspot, so I’ll do my best with the countdown

1 Like

We will likely get de-synced at times because Tubi isn’t consistent with its ads. That’s a problem that came up in a watch-along of The Return of Swamp Thing.

2 Likes

I was expecting, The CW did the same. Doesn’t help that the ads are different for locations either

2 Likes

Do you want me to pause on the opening ad, or should I let the Charmin commercial play?

2 Likes

I think we should start the ad then pause and start the show together, less than 7 minutes

1 Like

I’m not sure what you’re saying here. Do you mean that I should pause at the start of the ad, or do you mean that I should play the entire ad and then pause?

2 Likes

Play the ad then pause

2 Likes

I think he’s saying let the ad(s) play out then pause whne it concludes. then start at show time

2 Likes

Okay, I’m paused on a shot of swamp water.

2 Likes

Am game to give it a try. i had a piercing pagoda ad

2 Likes