đź“ş Late Night Watch Along with Static Shock, Saturday night 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern đź“ş

2021-07-11T04:30:00Z → 2021-07-11T05:15:00Z

This week we watch the season 4 episodes “Out of Africa” and “Fallen Hero,” numbers 3 & 4 of Season 4. This brings the Return of Anansi as well as Green Lantern. Famous voices include Roscoe Lee Brown, Michael Jai White, and Phil Lamar working overtime.

Remember, for the best experience possible:

1. watch on one device, type on another
  2. we’re watching on HBO Max, so there is an episode skipped here if you are watching another way
  3. I try to give a warning when it’s time to start
  4. the more the merrier

So, as we wind down the Static watch along, the stars are getting bigger and the stories even better. For those keeping score at home, “Army of Darkness” is the missing episode. Have a great week, everyone, and I’ll see you here Saturday night…

1 Like

Can’t wait. Been binging some season 1 episodes since last Saturday. This show holds up well!

2 Likes

Getting all my odds and ends done. I’m red dot in 2 weeks, so is everyone good with 3 episodes next week, none in 2 weeks, and 3 the following week?

1 Like

BTW, go listen to my podcast in your free time:

1 Like

Works for me!

1 Like

Everybody paused and ready? On your marks

1 Like

Get set

1 Like

Go, cat, GO, hit play NOW!!!

1 Like

No cold open this time…

1 Like

Mysterious shadow people

1 Like

Am I alone here tonight?

1 Like

No. I’m here. Started on time but was away from the PC for the first 5 minutes.

1 Like

That setup was a bit weak. He asked them to come see something, then pushed them out. Why wouldn’t Virgil and his sister push to get to see the exhibit since they couldn’t be there and then the director could get annoyed with them. Odd lol

1 Like

Looks like it might just be the 2 of us, but very happy to have you here…

1 Like

The snakes for hands on the snake body design is kind of wierd too. No one needs snakes for hands lmao

1 Like

You are not supposed to think that much into it…

1 Like

Until you HAVE snakes for hands…

1 Like

Pleasure to be here. I was here last week, and then I went back and binged the first season over the week. Just watched the season 2 premiere earlier this evening.

1 Like

I know, I know lol

1 Like

These are #fax lol.

1 Like