đź“ş Late Night Watch Along with Static Shock, Saturday night 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern đź“ş

2021-05-16T04:30:00Z → 2021-05-16T05:15:00Z

This week we watch the final two season 2 episodes, “Duped” and “Jimmy.” The guest voices include Kadeem “Different World” Hardison, Coolio, Malcolm Jamal Warner, A.J. McClean, and that’s just in “Duped.” So, as always:

Reminders for the best experience:

1. watch on one device, type on another
  2. I try to give a warning when it’s time to start
  3. the more the merrier

So, if you have the late night cravings, come along and join the fun. All you have to do is turn on, toon in, watch out…

1 Like

Hoping I don’t get held at work. I have the dreaded red dot and won’t know until after 11 if I’m staying…

1 Like

Vibes for that uneventfulness that will get you the F-Bomb out of there.

1 Like

Much appreciated, they were released last night, so I’m guessing I’ll get to go home tonight…

1 Like

In the unlikely event @MovieAddict cannot make it and I am the de facto substitute host, there will not be a “start play now!” post; I am trusting everyone to watch their devices and press play at the appropriate time.

Otherwise, half the fun is seeing how in sync the post and your personal device’s clock line up.

1 Like

I’m home, so all is good!!! Thanks for the assist @AntLeon

1 Like

Yay :slight_smile: enjoy the WAL!

1 Like

All that remains is my internet connection.

1 Like

I’m watching a little black-and-white Justice League while I wait.

1 Like

i was catching up on this week’s Couch Club.

2 Likes

I was eating, but I am ready to go…

1 minute

on your mark

get set…

Hit play NOW!!!

ten (ish?) seconds off. not bad…

1 Like

HBO max refusing to buffer for me xD

3 Likes

It loves to do that.

1 Like

It took a couple extra seconds for mine to start tonight too, but I am up and running

1 Like