đź“ş Late Night Watch Along with Static Shock, Saturday night 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern đź“ş

2021-05-09T04:30:00Z → 2021-05-09T05:15:00Z

It’s that time again, time for another late night watch along!!! This week we will be watching the season 2 episodes “Bad Stretch” and “Attack of the Living Brain Puppets.” These are episodes 8 & 9 of season two.

Remember for the best experience possible:

1. watch on one device, type on another
  2. I try to give a warning when it’s time to start
  3. the more the merrier
  4. We watch on HBO Max, no skipping, automatically play one into the other

I always hope for new faces to join, and this series is perfect for jumping in in the middle as there is no real continuity issue. So, what else are you going to do on a Saturday night except, turn on, toon in, and watch out…

1 Like

I’ve raised the banner! Have fun y’all. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Looks like you might have jumped the gun a bit there, but thanks!!!

1 Like

:woman_facepalming: I have no idea why I read Saturday as Friday; I corrected my mistake later last night. My apologies! We’ll get this bannered later tonight, correctly this time around.

Thanks for hosting this! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not a worry, besides, the early banner may have given a few people a better chance to see it. Thanks for everything you all do!!!

1 Like

11 hours and 16 minutes until all the fun begins!!!

1 Like

3 hours

Woot woot, Static Shock! :cloud_with_lightning:

Reminds me of waking up early mornings before the bus would come, getting in some Static Shock :cry:

2 Likes

Thanks for the banner!!!

Of course :slight_smile: hope the turn out is good!

1 Like

sixteen minutes

1 Like

6 1/2 minutes

Hope everyone is having a great night and you are ready, because we are approaching 2 minutes

Come on, HBO Max. You know you want to load.

1 Like

On your mark…

Get set…

Hit play NOW!!!

Hey, you were pretty much on the dot this time!

1 Like

Nice! Very close to my own device’s turn to half past. my superstitious streak takes that as a good omen. as always…

2 Likes