📺 Late Night Watch Along with Static Shock, Saturday night 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

It was pretty decent. It didn’t really make things more like the Mask comic, but it did feel more like a comic book, if that makes any sense.

2 Likes

Never read The Mask either, so no worries there

1 Like

I read a bit of the original series when it was made free during the eve of Covid lockdowns, that was NOT what I was expecting. One of those moments where I think the movie is better.

2 Likes

Dun dun DDDUUUUNNNNNN

2 Likes

Oh man, the way Jamaica man just casually boots the receptionist in the face. :laughing:

1 Like

New Line originally picked up the rights to The Mask with the hopes of replacing their Nightmare on Elm Street film series.

2 Likes

I read Invincible when I had the free trial of Comixology, feels like the cartoon got it right

1 Like

…Huh. That’s…not really connected, but I can kinda see the logic.

2 Likes

That really didn’t work out for them then…

1 Like

Music here was actually not that bad.

2 Likes

More like one successful series ends so they try to start another

1 Like

Well, the Freddy films had pretty much turned into Tex Avery cartoons by that point, so the finished film isn’t necessarily that far off. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, The Mask was directed by the guy who directed Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors.

2 Likes

Shaq with the clever obsesrvation

3 Likes

Shaq is (finger quotes) going through a tunnel

2 Likes

I just realized that the Virgil house looks different.

2 Likes

It was badly damaged in an episode with Rubberband Man, maybe it was intentional?

2 Likes

“Look at the size of him, he’d eat the toaster if you put some salt on it!”

2 Likes

“Can Mariah sing?” The answer is a definite no from me dog, just screeching…

1 Like

I’m still not sure what Shaq’s purpose in this episode is supposed to be.

2 Likes

Ratings, I’m guessing.

2 Likes