đź“ş Late Night Watch Along with Static Shock, Saturday night 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern đź“ş

2021-04-11T04:30:00Z → 2021-04-11T05:15:00Z

This week we watch the season 1 finale “Tantrum” and the season 2 premiere “The Big Leagues.” We get huge guest stars this week with Arnold Drummond’s little brother and that masked vigilante not many have heard of by the name if Batman. What is the Joker up to in Dakota? Only one way to find out…

Reminders for the best experience:

1. watch on one device, type on another
  2. I try to give a warning when it’s time to start
  3. the more the merrier

So, if you are a night owl like me, come along and join the fun and conversation!!! Tell your friends, explain to them why Static is better than sleep, and get everyone huddled around the old boob tube and join us. Turn on, toon in, watch out…

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I might not be here this weekend. My aunt who is in her 80s is in the hospital and I am not sure if I’ll have internet. She’s doing better after her gall bladder ruptured. So, I asked and she said she wanted to see me. I’ll do my best, but no guarantees…

2 Likes

Hotel is booked with free wifi, taking phone and laptop, so hopefully everything will work out…

1 Like

I hope that your Aunt feels better!

1 Like

She’s been moved from CCU to her own room, so signs are definitely positive!!! Thanks for the well wishes!!!

1 Like

Both episodes are downloaded on my tablet (decided to take it instead). Should be here on time tonight…

1 Like

That’s great news! Hopefully she’s home soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Raised the banner! I hope you have a great night :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks again

1 Like

Speedy Recovery MovieAddict’s aunt!

1 Like

About 5 minutes to go

1 Like

If i brought my tablet instead, I would have been able to participate last week.

I’ve also decided to watch Samuari Jack from the beginning, so I’m getting a double dose of Phil LaMarr. Also Andrea Romano if she’s voice directing Static Shock as well.

1 Like

Didn’t get a wifi password, but the download should work

Less than 1 minute, don’t have seconds, so it will be a guessing game

Start in 5 seconds…

1 Like

I just wait for the clock to change…

2 Likes

Hit play

1 Like

The new theme again

Also, does anyone know if the download will play automatically?

Ah, a cemetery: a superhero’s favorite brooding place.

1 Like