đź“ş Late Night Watch Along with Static Shock, Saturday night 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern đź“ş

2021-03-14T05:30:00Z → 2021-03-14T06:15:00Z

“They’re Playing My Song” with “The New Kid” as we watch season 1, episodes 5 & 6. The voice talent in this series was top notch and this week’s offerings give us Terence Trent D’Arby, David Faustino, and Kadeem Hardison gueat starring in episode 5, and Patton Oswalt, Michael Rosenbaum, and Miguel Sandoval in episode 6, not to mention the regular cast of greats.

Remember, for the best results:

1. watch on 1 device, chat on another
  2. we watch on HBO Max, no skipping
  3. I’ll try to prompt the start time with 3 alerts
  4. everyone is welcome and appreciated

So, join us for all the fun, great chat, and a fantastic animated series. Turn on, tune in, watch out…

1 Like

Hoping to make it tonight. Got the 2nd dose yesterday, been running a fever all day and sleeping most of it. Hope to see everyone tonight!!!

2 Likes

Feel better!

four hours, twenty minutes

2 Likes

Thanks. Still at 101.4, but gonna try to stay up for the watch now. Don’t forget it’s the night to set your clock ahead 1 hour…

most of my devices are automatic. When it happens, i will have to change my microwave’s clock

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon!

1 Like

Thanks, getting there…

1 Like

Looks like I’m going to make it, but probably hit the bed just after. 53 minutes to go…

I just got up from a lay down.

1 Like

Banner raised! I hope you have a good night :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks!!!

1 Like

About 1 minute to go

Get ready

Get set

Hit play NOW

Ugh. HBO Max took forever to load.

1 Like

I was expecting the crowd to be small this week, wit DST tonight

Well, you are here now, and that is the most important part

1 Like

the abandoned gas station of solitude…

2 Likes

Lucky his transformation didn’t take down the gas station.

1 Like