๐Ÿ“บ Late Night Watch Along with Human Target episode 8, Saturday night 18 July, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern ๐Ÿ“บ

2020-07-19T04:30:00Z โ†’ 2020-07-19T05:15:00Z

This week sees guest stars Emmanuelle Vaugier (Smallville and Painkiller Jane) and Lennie James (Jericho). Hope to see everyone join us for another great episode!!!

1 Like

I got to better know Lennie James as Morgan of (F)TWD

1 Like

Jericho was the main thing I knew him from, never really watched any Dead show (Iโ€™ve seen the first 2 episodes of TWD, but never had time or ability to watch the others).

season 1 of TWD starts out a little slow. I convinced The Wife to push through and next thing I know I created a monster. Bigger than the last monster I created with her. Which was Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

1 Like

I enjoyed the first 2 episodes, just time and ability have prevented seeing more

Understood; should you find the time to watch more, let me know. Iโ€™d be interested in your thoughts.

1 Like

Ok, the official if i get called into work deal: if it is just us, table till next week, but if you get another taker then go go gadget late night and i will catch up.

sixteen hours, thirty-eight minutes

1 Like

So, did you get called in? I was Red Dotted Wednesday night (very rare to have to stay during the week, half staffed on weekend, but usually plenty through the week). I just woke up a bit ago, trying to get caught up on the sleep I lost. Hope to see you, will message you later!!!

since I work 3rd, i wonโ€™t get the call until later today. itโ€™s like short notice for our watchalong plan(s).

1 Like

three hours, six minutes

1 Like

No call, Iโ€™m guessing

I am work free as i sit by the phone, so we are go for whatโ€™s scheduled.

1 Like

Cool

90ish minutes? my brain doesnโ€™t want to do the math

1 Like

85 minutes

any thoughts for the next thing?

1 Like

I think I may actually get to participate this week! Yay!

Oh, and link: https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/baptiste/6fdd0b24-39bb-4738-b899-cf5012b2b6ca/

1 Like

Glad to have you back!!!

1 Like

Still debating

2 minute warning