📺 Late Night Watch Along with Human Target episode 3, 6 June, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

2020-06-07T04:30:00Z2020-06-07T05:20:00Z

Seems we move away from the transportation trouble and rub elbows with the rich and powerful this week!!! Be here as Chance infiltrates the Russian embassy, same late time, same late app…

47 hours away! Hope everyone is safe and healthy and I’ll see you Saturday night!!!

Is Rick Springfield in this?

1 Like

one day, eight hours, forty-one minutes

1 Like

No, he was in the series made by the same producers of The Flash 1990.

Is that series unfindable? I can only hope it is mentioned in his True Hollywood Story (assuming they told it).

1 Like

There are bootleg copies around, but all I have found are poor quality VHS transfers. It was good for the first episode to see what it was about, but I just couldn’t bare to watch the rest in that quality. I really hope DC brings the series here. Maybe we should start a bombard campaign and demand it all over the message boards. HAHAHAHAHA

So just unwatchable and not necessarily unfindable.

thirty-eight minutes

1 Like

The video quality, not the story. I like a good clear picture. I grew up with bad VHS but I’m spoiled now…

We’re under the 2 minute warning

The unaired version of the 1990 pilot is available from the show’s producer on YouTube. The quality is better than any of the bootlegs, for what it’s worth.

1 Like

I’ll have to check it out. Plus, more views shows more interest in getting the full series released

1 Like

Showtime everyone, hit play NOW!!!

I’m still showing 2 minutes to start time.

1 Like

I’ll pause then

My phone and laptop don’t mesh

Now

1 Like

I’ll restart in a minute, give you time. Now should be good

might be a little behind

1 Like

Both these guy’s look familiar