📺 Late Night Watch Along with Human Target episode 10 of Season 2, 31 October 🎃 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

am seconds behind but watching. work on your tech

Looks like the sound didn’t download

Can’t even play subtitles

Sorry man, video is crisp and clear, but I can’t hear or read the dialogue

It’s a cities wide outage stretching over 2 counties and it is extremely aggravating

I have sound so i am quite copacetic. can you download the sound and jump in once you are go

Not without internet

ugh. i forgot

1 Like

Never tried downloading the video before and it’s obviously a failed venture. Took 2 times downloading the episode for success

My only option is you finish watching or we reconvene next week on this episode again

we should proceed on schedule (like the last time when i had my snafu and you babysat the thread by yourself). Also, while we lose nothing in November, mid-month will be the December coming soon/leaving the service alert. We should have a plan B schedule to get the rest of the episodes in the event Human Target is on the chopping block

1 Like

The good thing is we only have 3 weeks left for this series. Also, I have most of the shows on DVD/BluRay, so other than this which was never released on a physical copy, I’m set for live action

Meanwhile, I get to watch the Bigfoot episode of the Six Million Dollar Man on Cozi right now

1 Like

Enjoy! is their a Bon Appetit for watching a show? because that’s what i mean.

1 Like

It’s the end of part 2, but it is tge Andre Bigfoot

Meanwhile, my :pizza::fries: came out really good

1 Like

so, no plan B needed if HT concludes by end of November. We can try some sort of BYO when the service changes over. Otherwise, we still need a post human target selection. might as well have a watch while there’s something to watch.

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out what to watch. I do have HBO Max if it all moves there

Yum!

Have you ever seen The Green Hornet?

1 Like

Series, yes, movie I couldn’t get through