📺 Late Night Watch Along with Human Target episode 1 of Season 2, 29 August, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

Guess the move got you @AntLeon. Sorry you didn’t make it, but hopefully I’ll see you next week.

I was wondering who would be shoplifting but then realized it was a metal detector

He was in The Condemned

He would be a great Obama impersonater

Emmanuelle Vaugier returns

Maybe not Emmanuelle Vaugier, but she definitely looks like her

OK, I’m gonna finish watching and I’ll be back next week…

1 last comment, I knew it was going to be that person guilty…

Different end credit music too

Sorry I blew it. More so that you manned the thread by yourself. I was partly dragging my arse, then got confounded with my monitor. Had it plugged into the wrong jack. Too little too late? go forward with the next episode next week?

Otherwise, I am in the new digs, animals included.

1 Like

I want to move forward. Not because I just watched it, but it’s the uncertainty of the video portion of the service and I want to get through the series. Glad you are all moved in and look forward to seeing you next week!!!

willdo on moving forward; I wanted to confirm. was unaware of how tenuous the service’s video catalog has become.

Till next week!

1 Like

A thunderstorm decided to prevent me from participating this week. sigh

1 Like

At least you tried and that’s the important thing :blush:

1 Like

Video future is uncertain, but originals are moving to HBO Max definitely

The originals i knew of. There was a declaration from some mod about how the watchalongs will continue,

1 Like

I just worry the video will be removed and Human Target season 2 isn’t available anywhere I know of for a bring your own…

understood. again sorry for leaving you hanging…

1 Like

No worries, I still enjoyed the episode. Paid more attention too…