📺 Late Night Watch Along with Human Target episode 1 of Season 2, 29 August, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

2020-08-30T04:30:00Z2020-08-30T05:15:00Z

After taking a week off for DC Fandome, we return with the season 2 premiere. After the cliffhanger of season 1, we have many unanswered questions. Will we get resolve? Will the $6 Million Fall Guy return? Tune in to find out, when we return!!!

nine days, seventeen hours, fifty-nine minutes

(i hope that’s right)

And the dread finally paid off: the work summons finally showed itself. The Fandome break is paying off; however, with the luck such as it is, I’d rather win the lottery.

1 Like

Oh, I was like, “I finally have the time and ability to participate again!” And of course it’s the week where the group takes a break! :stuck_out_tongue: I promise that I haven’t forgotten about the LNWA!

1 Like

I had to watch DC Fandome, and the only way was not doing the watch along this week. Hope you can join us next week for the season 2 premiere. I’m also holding off on Lucifer to watch Fandome. But, this is a must see event!!!

1 Like

I did not fandome.

1 Like

I saw a lot of Fandome , but lots I missed too

I should be in my new place this Saturday. And I should have internet.

1 Like

Awesome, hope the move was fast and easy!!!

More or less. I should have had more ready when it was movers day. It’s been a little bit here a little bit there since then. This Saturday is when i move the dogs. Today is the window A/C install. assuming success, there will be some cleaning. the internet self install should be imminent to arrive.

1 Like

I can’t bare to live without a/c, I am spoiled. Also, I can’t go without the dogs for long, so glad you are gonna have them back with you!!!

the install went well. though are some gaps. the building prefers they come out during the winter, which i will likely put into effect. it forces me to figure its storage. didn’t do much cleaning however, since i went shopping for various apartment necessities.

still waiting for my internet self install. i may have to make a call.

1 Like

37 hours!!!

Just over 3 hours and 35 minutes…

2 minutes

Go time!

How did he not know it was a silent alarm?

Seems Winston should have gotten medical attention instead of just leaving

Talk about your cliff dwellings

Ilsa making a grand entrance

New opening credits music