đź“ş Late Night Watch Along with Beware the Batman episodes 9 & 10, 26 December, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern đź“ş

2020-12-27T05:30:00Z → 2020-12-27T06:15:00Z

Join us again for another Late Night Watch Along with episodes 9&10 of Beware the Batman, “Control” and “Sacrifice.” If I can’t be here, @AntLeon has graciously agreed to run the show for me. Hope to see everyone here this week, and a Merry Christmas to all!!!

2 Likes

9 1/2 hours…

Getting you an early banner! Enjoy some post-Christmas Beware the Batman :smiley: :batman:

1 Like

Thanks!!!

1 Like

So you are go?

1 Like

Test came back positive as I expected, but I’ll be here. Congestion and cough still, but temp has been normal a few days.

sucks about the positive. glad you can make it however

1 Like

Thanks, wouldn’t have been a problem if people had not been irresponsible and brought it in. I was on the list for the vaccine and I am still going to get it when offered. Ibuprofen, Dayquil/Nyquil, and zinc and vitamin C have helped though.

1 Like

Five minutes to showtime…

1 Like

About 4 minutes

Using my laptop to type this week, since the app no longer has the community in it. REALLY disappointed in that fact…

1 1/2 minutes

1 Like

I’m about to switch from Merrie Melodies to Beware the Batman.

1 Like

30 seconds…

Hit play now

1 Like

I just watched Murder By Numbers with Sandra Bullock, been a while since I had seen it

1 Like

more close this week.

@AlexanderKnox depending on the Melodie, shouldn’t be too abrupt a change

2 Likes

Laptop has seconds on it

This is reminding me of Daredevil in the park with Elektra

Okay, Cypher is a villain from around the Knightfall era.

1 Like