đź“ş Late Night Watch Along with Beware the Batman episodes 5 and 6, 12 December, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern đź“ş

HBO Max brings us the complete series of Beware the Batman episodes titled “Broken” and “Toxic.” Remember, this is the new age of bring your own video. We will be running both episodes with no pause or skip. In other words, start episode 5 and let HBO Max run both automatically from there. Looking forward to seeing everyone (new and familiar faces) this week!!!

2020-12-13T05:30:00Z → 2020-12-13T06:15:00Z

2 Likes

Is this happening tonight, or the 12th? I suppose if you’re west coast, like me, it’s on the 11th and the 12th for east coast folk. :joy:

2 Likes

That is a typo. It should say the 12th in the title. Apologies even though I am not hosting. This has been a weekly thing Saturday nights even though go time is 12:30AM ET (and technically on the 13th). Hopefully, you will still be able to make it tonight. Let me make it official:

sixteen hours, zero minutes

2 Likes

Ohhhh!!! This sounds fun! How do I join? Do I just tune in at midnight EST? And will we be chatting here?

Sorry, I’m new to watchathons, and HI!

2 Likes

Greetings! Yes, be ready to start episode 5 at 12:30AM ET tonight! We will be chatting about it (and the next ep) as we watch in this thread. Looking forward to tonight!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for fielding the questions!!!

2 Likes

I use the Pacific time zone for the date, trying to cut down on the confusion. I figured if I put Pacific first, the date would correspond to Saturday. Hope that explains and I will add the calendar to the main post to help.

1 Like

Hope to see you here tonight!!! We will be watching on HBO Max and commenting right here in this thread.

five hours, forty minutes

1 Like

Bannered for you guys. I hope that Beware the Batman is as good as always! :slight_smile: :batman:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m excited!!

2 Likes

two hours, twenty seven minutes

1 Like

Appreciated as always

1 Like

What are you talking about me for? Rude. :joy:

Anyway, I’m here, though barely. I was finally catching up with this little indie series I saw on some obscure streaming service. I think it’s called “The Mandalorian?” Pretty decent so far, it’s got this adorable little eggbaby, I think there might be some meme potential in it. :thinking:

1 Like

It’s a fad. it’ll never take

2 Likes

Looks like five minutes left. :smiley:

2 Likes

And counting

1 Like

1 minute

Get ready

Get set…