đź“ş Late Night Watch Along with Beware the Batman episodes 25 & 26, Saturday night 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern đź“ş

2021-02-21T05:30:00Z → 2021-02-21T06:15:00Z

We’ve made it to the end of another late night watch along. The final 2 episodes of Beware the Batman are upon us, “Twist” and “Alone.” The picture suggests the arrival of Hush, but I have never seen the series before and can’t be sure. What I can be sure of is we will have a lot of fun watching these 2 episodes.

Remember these important details:
°we are watching on HBO Max, no skipping
°we start on time and I try to alert before we
hit play
°watch on 1 device, chat on another for the
best experience
°EVERYONE is invited and welcome

So, as always, join us on Saturday and turn on, tune in, and watch out…

3 Likes

12 hours 18 minutes, and no snow or ice in the forecast this weekend, finally!!!

2 Likes

The final night is upon us!

1 Like

Banner is raised! I hope you have a great evening with the final episodes of BtB!

2 Likes

Thanks as always

1 Like

Nice! We got another storm coming in tomorrow, but the ground has been above freezing for a couple of days now and all the insane amounts of snow is starting to melt. Progress! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

these last episode watches are surprisingly emotional. It’s easier when you know there is another watch behind it. Kind of like the cure for losing a dog to heaven: getting another dog.

1 Like

Got a little less than 15 minutes left!

2 Likes

Was just catching up for World of Wonder!

2 Likes

About 5 minutes

1 Like

I have to admit, I’m watching Muppet Show to pass time, The episode with Crystal Gayle, cause I love her too. Watched the Lynda Carter episode this morning…

1 Like

revisiting that with my old eyes would be interesting.

1 Like

I finally just finished Superman: Man of Tomorrow.

2 Likes

I will ALWAYS love The Muppets!!!

2 minutes

1 Like

Nice, that was a good flick. :slight_smile:

I’d been watching some of Static Shock since that was just put on Max.

1 Like

Static is on deck for this time slot!

We start with episode 1 next week, I am open to episodes the first week if you all want to

1 minute

On your mark