đŸ“ș Late Night Watch Along with Beware the Batman episodes 23 & 24, Saturday night 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern đŸ“ș

Goooooo

1 Like

Going.

2 Likes

Beware the bat.

1 Like

I’m trying to decide how I feel about Babs becoming Oracle before donning the bat ears.

2 Likes

Better watch out for the Sewer Urchin, “Stinky” rules the sewers

About the same as me being mad that there was a Birds of Prey before Oracle ever had a chance because Batgirl wasn’t even introduced yet?

1 Like

I like this Killer Croc. His look and accent

2 Likes

It’s not my ideal progression, but if fits with the show’s “new or differently used characters” ethos. Plus she is getting training from Katana, so she might don a cape and cowl at some point!

2 Likes

“Oh, you gonna cry? I’m gonna wipe your tears
with my BOOT!” :laughing:

2 Likes

You’re one to talk, Jimbo! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So, is Creed asking Barbara out just some side soap or integral to the story?

2 Likes

Finally, they have a concrete lead.

1 Like

The bat computer is super fast at analyzing things, maybe Bruce should donate a similar computer to the GCPD

1 Like

I’m guessing there’s going to be some drama with Barbara trying to have a date but Batman and Katana are in danger.

2 Likes

Pun-tastic

1 Like

I don’t mind Barbara being Oracle right away. I was thinking they’d set up Cass as Batgirl in a future season between Shiva’s presence and their original plans to use her as Batgirl in that rejected No Man’s Land pitch.

2 Likes

Guys, this is Gotham. Have you never seen a crocadile man vandalize a subway train before?

2 Likes

I didn’t get the joke about the French fries

I think they’re at a French restaurant. Or it just sounds fancy.

1 Like

French waiter. French fries aren’t from France.

1 Like