đź“ş Late Night Watch Along with Beware the Batman episodes 21 & 22, Saturday night 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern đź“ş

2021-02-07T05:30:00Z → 2021-02-07T06:15:00Z

We are in the final 3 weeks, this week with “Unique” and “Hero.” Laat time we were introduced to Killer Croc and Manbat. Who will we see this time? Only one way to find out.

Remember, we watch all credits and let HBO Max smoothly transition from one episode to the other. So, turn on, tune in, and watch out…

Just a forewarning, they are calling for snow here tomorrow night. It will delay my getting home time, so if I don’t make it on time, start without me and I’ll join as fast as I can…

1 Like

Less than 12 1/2 hours away!!! Hoping the travel is not too slow tonight, but getting off at 11:30 and having to drive home in possible 1 to 3 inch accumulation will definitely slow me way down. It does not help that I live in an area where they do not take very good care of the roads and the closer I get to my house, the worse the roads always get. Until I get here, have lots of fun with the watch!!!

Dropped the banner! :slight_smile:

I hope you make it home safe, @MovieAddict!

3 Likes

I am un-napped, but should be good to go as substitute host. Be safe out there @MovieAddict

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like it’s sticking so far, so hopefully I’ll be good. Just started snowing here a bit ago. Was rain to start and it’s above freezing. Fingers crossed!!!

Much appreciated as always!!!

1 Like

thirty-five minutes

1 Like

I had the same thing – started with rain, then snowed, snowed for a while but didn’t really stick, not on the roads at least.

1 Like

Went from about nothing to barely able to make it up the hill. Home and getting some things done, may be late to respond but will start on time…

1 Like

And I am off the hook. wipesbrow.gif

2 Likes

One minute left!

1 Like

Let’s gooooooo!

1 Like

Thought I might be behind

2 Likes

Or was…

2 Likes

You know, I was going to say that those guys looked like Manhunters, but the Kirk name confirms it.

3 Likes

A pretty obscure hero team-up. Also, a better treatment of Manhunter than anything Arrow did.

2 Likes

OK, tea is brewing, but I gotta warm up my mashed taters, watching the show though…

2 Likes

sigh

But we’re not getting Kate Spencer.

2 Likes

She would have made for a good DA after Dent eventually has his breakdown.

3 Likes