šŸ“ŗ Late Night Watch Along with Beware the Batman episodes 19 & 20, Saturday night 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern šŸ“ŗ

2021-01-31T05:30:00Z ā†’ 2021-01-31T06:15:00Z

We return for another week of excitement on the late night watch along!!! Last weekā€™s second episode was truly my favorite episode yet. Will this week top it? Only one way to find out, tune in and watch along and join the conversation!!!

Episode titles are: ā€œAnimalā€ and ā€œDoppelganger.ā€ This series is currently available on the HBO Max app. We will start with the first episode, watch everything without skipping (opening or closing credits) and let the app run the second episode automatically. Turn on, tune in, watch out!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m watching earlier episodes so I can catch up. Just finish watching episode 8, ā€˜Alliesā€™ so far so good.:slightly_smiling_face:
:batparrot:

Edit: Now finish watching episode 9, ā€˜Controlā€™ Cypher is one interesting villian!

Edit 2: Just finish watching episode 10, ā€˜Sacrificeā€™ that was really good. Iā€™ll continue to watch more episodes tomorrow.:grinning:

1 Like

Awesome!!! Looking forward to having you join us this week!!!

1 Like

Gonna be posting the poll to figure out what we want to watch next. Some new additions announced for HBO Max, so the possibilities have opened upā€¦

1 Like

While catching up on episodes, Iā€™m also reading Beware The Batman comics for the first time reading the first 6 out of 12 issues.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I didnā€™t even know there were comicsā€¦

1 Like

Just look under Beware Of The Batman and there you go. Sadly they only made 6 issues, so DC Library has each comic split into two, giving us 12 issue.:slightly_smiling_face:
Anyway today I finished watching episode 11-14. Iā€™m now really catching up.:grinning:

1 Like

Good to hear as we are now less than 46 hours awayā€¦

1 Like

nine hours, fifty-two minutes

1 Like
  • Green Lantern animated
  • Justice League
  • Static Shock
  • Ruby Spears Superman (on Tubi)
  • Animated movie

0 voters

Youā€™ve got a banner! :wink:

Have a great evening!

3 Likes

Always appreciated!

1 Like

Static Shock would be a nice choice in the future, but I would like to get in a bit of Superman first. :wink: I think the Lantern Corps club has covered the GL animated series.

1 Like

Thanks nan!!!

They did. I am game for another viewing (I was Corps adjacent).

I might wait to vote more to see how things play out

2 Likes

As always Iā€™m waiting till the end. Gonna shut it down after the watch tonightā€¦

Sorry but I wonā€™t be able to make it for this week. I was feeling ill today and I think I need some sleep. Plus Iā€™m still a couple of episodes behind. I should be able to make it next week, though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i wonā€™t wait too long

1 Like

Weā€™ll miss you, but I hope you feel better FAST!!! Take care!!!

Just over 8 minutes