đź“ş Late Night Watch Along with Beware the Batman episodes 13 & 14, Saturday night 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern đź“ş

2021-01-10T05:30:00Z → 2021-01-10T06:15:00Z

Episode titles this week are “Fall” and “Darkness.” We get arguably the most heavyweight villain this week. Who will it be? I mustn’t spoil that here. Tune in and join the fun to find out.

Reminder, Beware the Batman is available through HBO Max. We watch the episodes back to back and let them play automatically. Have 2 devices, one for the chat and one for the watch, to get the most out of the experience. Most important reminder, everyone is welcome!!! See you Saturday night…

2 Likes

76 1/2 hours away…

2 Likes

sixteen hours, thirty minutes

1 Like

2 1/2 hours

And the banner is active! Have a great evening :slight_smile: :batman:

2 Likes

Thanks man!!!

1 Like

sixty-four minutes

2 Likes

Hey, I see you over there not bewaring the bat!

1 Like

Yeah. What of it?

2 Likes

After this past year, y’all REALLY need to start bewaring the bat.

1 Like

If you don’t beware…he will sass you out for your crimes against fashion!

2 Likes

Curses!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Exactly. But mine is without the .gif tech

2 Likes

You know, there are some scenes in that movie where I wish Uma would dial it back to 10, but that one is pitch-perfect. She’s out-camping the rest of the cast combined.

2 Likes

I feel like Uma was the only actor (outside of maybe Arnie) who really knew what kind of movie they were making and just embraced it.

1 Like

I think John Glover got it, too. Arnie was pretty much just a blue John Matrix.

2 Likes

Already a lively discussion, I LOVE it, about a minute left

1 Like

Which is kind of sad because I think he does pretty well for the couple of scenes where they allow him to be a tragic villain.

2 Likes

Evrybody ready?

1 Like