📺 Late Night Watch Along with Beware the Batman, episodes 1&2, 28 November, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

We start a new era for the late night watch along this week, the bring your own era. I chose Beware the Batman because of both votes that were cast and the fact it should be on HBO Max tge entirety of the late night watch along run. Hopefully they add Legion of Superheroes to HBO Max and we can do that as well. For now though, our bew day has dawned:

We start with episodes “Hunted” and “Secrets.” We will let the internet gods do their magic and let one play into the next as we watch and chat, no skipping ahead, no pause between. Looking forward to seeing some new faces and the return of the loyal few who remain weekly. Strap in, sit back, and enjoy the ride…

2020-11-29T05:30:00Z2020-11-29T06:15:00Z

1 Like

About 7 hours and 18 minutes…

Am not sure if i saw all the episodes when this first aired. Seems like a good way to weather the change to Infinite.

1 Like

I’ve only watched the first few, it will be my first time through the series.

1 Like

So for both of us, it will almost be like for the first time, again.

1 Like

Bannered! :slight_smile: I hope that Beware the Batman is fun!

2 Likes

Much Obliged!

2 Likes

Y’know, I was planning on turning in early today, buuuut… :sweat_smile:

I’ve watched a couple of episodes of this when it came out, but been wanting to give it a full watch for a while. :smiley:

2 Likes

If you take a nap, remember to set a timer or alarm. I like the timer. then some water or some kind of caffeinated water, as you do

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing you here in a few

1 Like

Do we really have to beware the Batman? Couldn’t we befriend the Batman, or bemuse the Batman, or betroth the Batman, or even besiege the Batman?

2 Likes

Methinks you belittle the Batman.

3 Likes

3 minutes

1 Like

Eating some leftovers from yesterday so I may be slow to respond a bit

Ready

Set

Goooo, hit play

@MovieAddict 's clock is a little fast

1 Like

Yeah, I just started now.