šŸ“ŗ Late Night Watch Along The Flash--Saturday, 21 December, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern šŸ“ŗ

Is there still a list of potential names?

Is

EARTH 90 FLASHERS

too long?

1 Like

Iā€™m leaving it up to the late night watch along crew to decide. I havenā€™t chosen a name yet and am good with someone else naming us againā€¦

I really like Flashers. but just to make things worse: The Flash-tastics (hyphen not required)

2 Likes

ā€œFlashersā€ makes it sound like we should be on a list or something.

1 Like

i throw out a munge as food for thought.

Earth-90 Flashtastics

1 Like

Judging from some of our conversations, I think we may already be on a list. LOL

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t mind something like ā€œweā€™re watching Earth 90 before it was called Earth 90ā€. All i know is that making more suggestions will not exactly help my cause. For example,
Flash-Os
FlashManiacs (Flashmania is running wild!!)
Flashtastics (Itā€™s Flashtastic!)
Flashophiles

1 Like

Less than 20 hours away! Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight!!!

1 Like

Just over 9 hours. Get any snacks and naps now. The Flash pilot is a double length episode, so it runs just over 1 1/2 hours if Iā€™m correct. This is such a great show and Iā€™m really excited to watch with everyoneā€¦

1 Like

2 hours, 33 minutesā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m watching the Star Wars Holiday Special on YouTube and so far itā€™s as bad as Iā€™ve heard it was. This Chewbacca family story was extremely poorly thought outā€¦

It was disappointing in real time

1 Like

Donā€™t know if I watched the original airing, but I figured it was a good time to try nowā€¦

Thatā€™s how Christmas looks for a MovieAddictā€¦

Just under 1 hour, this is not a drillā€¦

Anyone feel the need for speed?

The Flash (1990) Pilot

1 Like

30 minutesā€¦

Catching up on Harley atm

1 Like

I just finished and watching Aquaman animated