Late Night Watch Along--Teen Titans season 4, episodes 11-13, Saturday, December 14, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern

It is not with displeasure to present to you the conclusion of the “off season” before we check out Earth 90 before it was called Earth 90.

This week, The stars are aligned. The sun is in an eclipse. All of Slade’s labors are close to fruition, and the Titans are about to face their greatest challenge ever. But is there really any hope of preventing the end of the world?

The End
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

With consecutive episodes, the next episode automatically queues up in the middle of the credits, including a convenient countdown. If this is not the case for anyone, then we should watch the credits in their entirety, otherwise, let the countdown play out.

Watchalongs are best experienced with two (2) devices: one to watch, one to comment. The only restriction is being on the service. And if you’re on the service, you are heartily invited.

the countdown begins! 6 hours, 45 minutes, ish

3 Likes

three hours 45 minutes

2 Likes

This was almost a brother blood vs cyborg sort of thing, but a three part arc seemed to make the decision for me.

2 Likes

Hope you have a great watch along tonight. Look forward to next week when I finally get to return and watch with you all!!! Have a great night!!!

1 Like

I’ve only seen the first 2 episodes of Teen Titans. I’m excited to see more of them.

I prefer Teen Titans Go, but I’m here anyway.

1 Like

less than two minutes!

I am go

1 Like

started at the start time! Hello everybody

Trigon and Terminator teamed together?! Terrible!

Hello JLWWSM and Alexander Knox!!

2 Likes

Yeah, still not a fan of the pseudo-anime style.

I love Teen Titans Go. I know a lot of people prefer this one over TTG, so I’m mostly curious about the difference between the two.

1 Like

This one doesn’t have waffles

1 Like

This one doesn’t explore the evils of Nixon abandoning the Gold Standard. :wink:

1 Like

I got used to the pseudo anime. TTG is more looney tunes ish and just not what i was looking for

there was a boy trapped inside the goo-monster. Where’d the boy go?

just this episode. Cyborg has a thing for waffles

1 Like

I prefer the TTG design for Raven, but I give this show credit for abandoning Perez’s 40-year-old teenager look for Raven.

It’s the end of the world! Maybe they’re having a Crisis too.

1 Like