šŸ“ŗLate Night Watch-AlongšŸ“ŗ Constantine S1 E7! Saturday, June 22nd, @9:30pm PT/11:30pm CT/12:30am ET

I really really like The Watching Hour! Iā€™m all for it.

2 Likes

Thanks, HCQ!

1 Like

@biff_pow I dig that custom Klarion figure. Yours?

2 Likes

I work every other weekend, so Iā€™m off this Sunday and will be available after noon.

2 Likes

@Vroom nope! Scavenged photo!

@movieaddict Iā€™ve been trying to decide whether or not to bring back Wonder Woman Sunday watch-alongs. Maybe every other week would be the answerā€¦

1 Like

I think I will join yā€™all for the episode that I am on. Have fun until then yā€™all.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a possibility, biff

3 Likes

How many are planning to attend this weekend?

3 Likes

Meeeee

2 Likes

Planning on it.

3 Likes

@Vroom, @HubCityQuestion, just in case youā€™d want to attend I make no assumptions!), would 12:30/1:00pm Sundays be too late for Wonder Woman Wundays for yā€™all? (Not starting this Sunday)

1 Like

I missed a parenthesis there and it made it confusing, sorry!

1 Like

Wonder One PM is good for me.

2 Likes

Great!

1 Like

Bless this thread. Bless you all for keeping the Constantine show alive. I was obsessed with it when it first came out on NBC and super bummed when they axed it. I still have an image from the promo comic tied to the show thatā€™s still sitting at my desk. <3

3 Likes

Great name, @Merpbert! Are you following Constantine on Legends of Tomorrow? I hope youā€™ll join us tomorrow night!

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward to this!

2 Likes

Me toooooo

1 Like

Eleven hours, twenty-four minutes! You barely have time to cook an eleven hour egg!

2 Likes

Just over 3 hours now

1 Like