đź“şLate Night Watch-Alongđź“ş Constantine S1 E6! Saturday, June 15th, @9:30pm PT/11:30pm CT/12:30am ET

LAST WEEK: Chas died more! Zed vaporized a troubled teen! John made a new friend! Jim wee-weed for what seemed like an excessively long time! Get that checked, Jim!

If this is your first Watch-Along, here’s how it works, squire: on Saturday, June 15th, queue up Constantine SEASON 1, EPISODE 6 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes 9:30pm PST/12:30am EST, press play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and comment with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, just go watch “sports” with other people who have “attractive haircuts” and “socially acceptable shirts” and “functional living room furniture!”

Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!

7 Likes

When the muse speaks, I listen. I am but her humble vessel.

1 Like

I…um…squeezed an orange. I apologize for my juice goose.

2 Likes

:crystal_ball: Bookmarked. Hope I get to join in on this fun! :crystal_ball:

3 Likes

I hope you make it, @toonatonian

@Vroom thank you for your honesty

2 Likes

Constantine is a real Legend.

2 Likes

He plays by his own rules!

2 Likes

Hope to see you all here Saturday. Toon, the more the merrier!!!

3 Likes

Woooohooooooooo

2 Likes

btw if any newcomers feel alienated because they think they’re missing an inside joke, don’t worry! You’re not! I don’t understand my jokes, either!

3 Likes

@biff_pow Thank you for accepting my honesty. It’s when you can admit a foibles that you know you can control it. I know I can beat the urge to goose an orange!

looks over at the orange stand to his left Not today! I’m a new man!

4 Likes

50 HOURS. I bet you forgot!

2 Likes

I would never forget

3 Likes

Countdown!:tada:
See ya there

3 Likes

Just over 13 hours away…

3 Likes

:grey_exclamation:Hey it’s Saturday! :crystal_ball:Can I stay up late enough this week?! :candle:There is only one way to know for sure… be here tonight! :alarm_clock:

2 Likes

I hope you can, @toonatonian!

See you guys and gals in 11 HOURS 49 MINUTES excitement barf

1 Like

Whoaaaaaaa 1 HOUR 48 MINUTOS

THAT’S SPAMISH

2 Likes

Hold on I briefly forgot how many minutos are in an hour, sorry

1 Like

Can anyone give me a quick recap on what I missed last week?

2 Likes