📺Late Night Watch-Along📺 Constantine S1 E5! Saturday, June 8th, @9:30pm PT/11:30pm CT/12:30am ET

LAST WEEK: John put a demon in Gary! Zed was mad! Manny couldn’t think of anything to say! It was gross, too! There was a girl with too many joints, and a deep fryer and, yuck!

If this is your first Watch-Along, here’s how it works, squire: on Saturday, June 8th, queue up Constantine SEASON 1, EPISODE 5 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes 9:30pm PST/12:30am EST, press play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and comment with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, just throw your hands in the air and wave them like you just don’t feel entirely content with this situation!

Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!

4 Likes

Looking forward to it

3 Likes

I’m planning to be there!

3 Likes

Oh boy, does that picture remind me of Finding Nemo…

3 Likes

John Constantine’ll find Nemo quicker’n you WHOOOOOPS he sent Nemo to hell

2 Likes

Bubbles!

large.jpg

2 Likes

58 HOURS AND 20 MINUTES

I THINK

2 Likes

Nemo went to hell?

Coming summer 2021, from the studio that brought you Inside Out and Toy Story 4…

Finding Nemo In Hell

This time, it’s personal.

3 Likes

oh my gosh i just crunched the numbers and we’re under FOUR THOUSAND MINUTES AWAY

2 Likes

Are we there yet?

2 Likes

Less than ONE HUNDRED AND NINETEEN THOUSAND SECONDS

1 Like

25 HOURS

1 Like

THAT’S ONE SLEEP AWAY unless you nap

3 Likes

2…6…carry the 14…∀(x, y ∈ A ∪ B; x ≠ y) x² − y² ≥ 0…

SEVEN HOURS

2 Likes

Less than 2 hours to go!

3 Likes

should i pop my popcorn now? ahhh i’m buckling under the pressure of popcorn scheduling

2 Likes

Sorry I’m not going to be able to make it tonight but I hope everyone has a great time!

1 Like

yahhhhhhhh 14 minutes!!!1

1 Like

sorry you can’t stay, @Shadow302! You’ll be missed!

1 Like

I’ll be there just before show time!

2 Likes